What's new

Investhit.com: A Scam Website

I think most online business are scam one need to be very careful about those website, when investing online because they are scam in Hyip website.

From what I have read above, I think the returns on investment sound to good to be true and did not say if you are a member or not or probably payment proofs to encourage intending members. And you did not state the investment plans. I would rather wait for payment proofs. That is just my opinion.

The most funny and annoying thing These scam sites, they give you offers that are just too juicy, they make you fall in love with them, and they might actually be true to their words for the first one month, which would make you trust them and invest more. Before you know it boom they have scammed you

That's how HYIP sites work, they aren't just rewarding just scamming people to enrich themselves. Only God will judge their cruel activities.

Investhit.com portrayed itself as a company that offered a lot of benefits to its members. They claimed that members can earn profits on investment. Their plans included a whooping profit of 30 percent/day in a matter of total 72 days. Payments methods included PerfectMoney, Payeer, and several crytocurrencies. This website started around 15 days ago but now they have turned into a scam recently. Please try to avoid it.

This is actually one of the challenges that faces websites that make money for people which ends up being a scam and there is nothing that you can do about it because it's actually how most scan website start up.

The most funny and annoying thing These scam sites, they give you offers that are just too juicy, they make you fall in love with them, and they might actually be true to their words for the first one month, which would make you trust them and invest more. Before you know it boom they have scammed you
This is an obvious attempt to get at greedy people who want to reap from where they have not sown. It is good to not get blinded by greed.

Thanks for bringing this out here and there might have been some people that fell victim, that's why it's important to always make researches and read reviews prior to increase

Thanks for bringing this out here and there might have been some people that fell victim, that's why it's important to always make researches and read reviews prior to increase
yes i have been cammed many times ad have lost a lot money while those sites were paying me and in the last time they scammed me during corona time started

This is an obvious attempt to get at greedy people who want to reap from where they have not sown. It is good to not get blinded by greed.
This is the core problem i believe, greed. Our greed has made so many persons rush into things without any proper investigations or even research, as long as we can make money from it in such a short period of time, without stress. We tend to get carried away.
Post automatically merged:

This is the core problem i believe, greed. Our greed has made so many persons rush into things without any proper investigations or even research, as long as we can make money from it in such a short period of time, without stress. We tend to get carried away.

Last edited:
yes i have been cammed many times ad have lost a lot money while those sites were paying me and in the last time they scammed me during corona time started

The problem is not Covid-19 at all! Websites like HYIP sites become scam and they have been scamming peoplelong before the pandemic started. As far as I know, HYIPS have been in extence since the mid 2000s and they have been scamming people for a really long time.

The problem is not Covid-19 at all! Websites like HYIP sites become scam and they have been scamming peoplelong before the pandemic started. As far as I know, HYIPS have been in extence since the mid 2000s and they have been scamming people for a really long time.
Using Covid 19 as excuse can never be taken serious as we have seen some of these hyips that have been scamming people for years already.

Using Covid 19 as excuse can never be taken serious as we have seen some of these hyips that have been scamming people for years already.

I remember there was a HYIP project that used the pandemic as a way to scam people. It was going fine until the pandemic, but after the pandemic started, they went scam. I do not believe that pandemic was the real reason behind them going scam.

Any company or investment that offers high profit within a little time frame is a no no for me, as I know that it is most likely a ponzi in disguise so I would not even disturb myself.

Any company or investment that offers high profit within a little time frame is a no no for me, as I know that it is most likely a ponzi in disguise so I would not even disturb myself.

There are many websites that offer "investment opportunities" on the internet by claiming that they provide profits on investment. There is an investment website that claims that you can lend cryptocurrencies and earn profits. However, in reality it is actually a hyip scam. Another HYIP site provides profits on legal cannabis growth, but it is actually a Hyip disguised as a legal investment opportunity.

I remember there was a HYIP project that used the pandemic as a way to scam people. It was going fine until the pandemic, but after the pandemic started, they went scam. I do not believe that pandemic was the real reason behind them going scam.
yes i was also a part of that site as a victim because i lost there my fund. i invested there and after one day when i tried to withdraw my cash then it was not working.

yes i was also a part of that site as a victim because i lost there my fund. i invested there and after one day when i tried to withdraw my cash then it was not working.

What was the website you invested your funds into? Did it portray itself as a crypto loan project or soemthing else? As far as "InvestHit" is concerned, it seems their domain has expired and I am no longer able to access their site. There are many HYIP projects who only extend their domain for a short period of time.

There are many websites that offer "investment opportunities" on the internet by claiming that they provide profits on investment. There is an investment website that claims that you can lend cryptocurrencies and earn profits. However, in reality it is actually a hyip scam. Another HYIP site provides profits on legal cannabis growth, but it is actually a Hyip disguised as a legal investment opportunity.
The way scam sites and hyip sites disguise like they are the genuine with genuine site surprises me, makes you wonder how innovative these guys can be.

The way scam sites and hyip sites disguise like they are the genuine with genuine site surprises me, makes you wonder how innovative these guys can be.

No matter how creative or innovative they are, you can alsways spot these kind of scammers. If a website promises you to pay a fixed percentage of profits on your investments, then it is more likely a scam site. Only a few legitimate online investment opportunities are there. Almost 99 percent of such "innovative schemes" are scams.

No matter how creative or innovative they are, you can alsways spot these kind of scammers. If a website promises you to pay a fixed percentage of profits on your investments, then it is more likely a scam site. Only a few legitimate online investment opportunities are there. Almost 99 percent of such "innovative schemes" are scams.
I agree with you, this world was created black and white so black can only pretend to be white this far so also scam websites their luxurious profit would always give them away.

I agree with you, this world was created black and white so black can only pretend to be white this far so also scam websites their luxurious profit would always give them away.

Inshallah. I will be writing more about this subject in the future. I have also niticed that there are many Hipes that do not give a high amount of profits on the investment and they have been online for so many years but we really cannot trust them. In the end, they are HYIPs and even they themselves have admitted that they can stop paying at any time on their website.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back