What's new

Investhit.com: A Scam Website

I don't think there is any platform that pays easily online when investing your own money,reason is that it is a Ponzi scheme,and no ponsi scheme is legit,it all fades away

Thanks for informing us about the scam website. I think it is very important for everyone of to be very suspicious of high return on investment promoted by this website. No business in the world will give you a 30% return on investment everyday.

It is really difficult to know which sites are scam sites.
The rate at which many new scam sites are emanating is becoming more worrisome.
Thank you for sharing this.
You're right.
Most times it is difficult to know these scam sites. Now, whenever I see sites that offer outrageous rewards for small tasks, I suspect them.

Agreed. I think some people are just naturally greedy, there are lots of hyip sites out there and it surprises me that people fall for it everytime.

There will never come a time when the pyramid schemes will stop and there will always be a group of people who would fall for these schemes. This can not be changed but we can at least try to convince people to stay away from such schemes.

Investing.com is one of the new hyip sites out there that are luring people into the sites by promising them higher return on their investment plan and scamming them after investing.
Investhit.com portrayed itself as a company that offered a lot of benefits to its members. They claimed that members can earn profits on investment. Their plans included a whooping profit of 30 percent/day in a matter of total 72 days. Payments methods included PerfectMoney, Payeer, and several crytocurrencies. This website started around 15 days ago but now they have turned into a scam recently. Please try to avoid it.

I can smell rats even by looking at the name. It is a high yield investment platform that aims to scam people. When a website uses the word "Invest" and offers "investment" on the platform, it is nothing but a ponzi scheme. Ponzi scheme is a method to collect money from one member and pay some portion of it to the old member as profit.
Personally I've actually seen a lot of scam website like this and it's actually not a new thing because they always have a pattern with which they operate in trying to steal people's money out of your ignorance.

Thank you for an early warning in order for us members who are not familiar with that platform to avoid it. Scam sites are everywhere, we must be vigilant and cautious. We must be think wiser than them.
A lot of people have actually fallen victim to such websites and it is not really a good thing that scammers are finding several ways to steal people's money out of their ignorance.

As the saying goes, easy come, easy go. Investors should be wary of sites that offer high yield or return especially if the site is not a registered company. Think about a bank where you deposit your money. The bank is a legit and registered corporation so it is all right to trust it. With an investment site, it should also be the case - entrust your money in registered companies only.

I don't think that there is any genuine investment website online whereby you will just dump your money and expect to make some return on your investment, all of them are scammers including this one here.
This is actually why I believe that it is only those people who are gullible enough to fall for such trap and also too greedy to believe that they would actually make money from such setup are the ones that get fooled in the end.

HYIP sites are scams and this one is no exception. Most of the HYIP websites become a scam after a few months or even a few days. The only people who earn from HYIPs are those who invest money and get out quickly and those people who own HYIPs.
A lot of friends of mine have actually fallen victim to these kind of setup where they were promised to make profit from their investments which all ended up to the lies and I actually advised them to never invest their money in such set up again.

A lot of friends of mine have actually fallen victim to these kind of setup where they were promised to make profit from their investments which all ended up to the lies and I actually advised them to never invest their money in such set up again.

It is far much preferable to learn investment strategies yourself and trade yourself rather than depending on such kind of HYIP schemes. At least you do not risk losing all of the money you invested and you might earn something instead of losing money to such pyramid schemes.

Their plans included a whooping profit of 30 percent/day in a matter of total 72 days. Payments methods included PerfectMoney, Payeer, and several crytocurrencies. This website started around 15 days ago but now they have turned into a scam recently. Please try to avoid it.

Every single one of them, including this one, is a scam. I don't believe there is any legitimate investment website online where you can just deposit your money and hope to get a return.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back