What's new

invest or trade

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
When it comes to trading, you can buy or sell crypto based on signals and market predictions, thing is, you may hit huge profit or not. In investing, you just buy cryptocurrency and let it sit there in your wallet, it can appreciate or depreciate depending on fluctuations in its value. To be on a safer side, I prefer investing.

Both trading and investing have their pros and cons. I feel if one is eager to earn fast trading is a good option for that person but if you are patient then invest would be a nice option.

Invest or trade. This is a question that good investor in cryptocurrencies can answer correctly. If their is any body with ideas let us know?

If you choose to trade then you should be available to set your trade as at when required and set your take profit which may be time consuming but investing, you would need to pay amount of money which may yield profit or loss.

Well, investment and trading are all forms of business transactions even though it depends on the kind of business you choose. Sometimes I will prefer to invest even though it benefit can only be realized in the future.
Trading and investing or Investment are closely related words even though trading has to do with daily business transactions between individuals while investing means a deposit of capital to a particular product which it profit will be derive after some time.

Last edited:
Though there are cons and pros in the two factor of engagement,it all depends on the individual,for trading you can maximise your profit based on your startegy on the market,but can loss huge sum,in investment it takes time to get your returns,but negative market forces usuallyiron out with time.

This depends on your level of expertise and passion.
Both have benefits and drawbacks.
Compared to trading, which requires more activity, investing requires less effort.
It comes down to whom you are most at ease with because only then can you influence the Cons to work in your advantage.

If you have the skill and experience of trading, it would be better to do that because in investing one do not have the laxity of oppourtunities to make money as compared to trading.

Investment and trading are almost the same thing, but if you have good knowledge on how to test I'll advise you to go for that, you can earn a good amount of money by trading.

Investment is better than trading if you invest your money you will definately get some return in the future so I think that investment is much more better.

Thou there is nothing wrong with someone learning how to trade

Hmm, when it comes to this two, you can get going in this kind of option, if you have expertise knowledge about them all. Especially in the trading aspect, their is some promising part of it, if you steady how it works you gonna achieve through it. As well as investing in more legitimate business.

I think that investing and trading are different. Trading refers to money making activities by buying and selling volatile commodities and trading also has many forms as well.

I think that investing and trading are different. Trading refers to money making activities by buying and selling volatile commodities and trading also has many forms as well.
If I may ask which of the two will you prefer I think that when its come to investment I rated it as the best I do trade but I prefer investment to trading its one of those ways which we can boldly secured our asset.I beleive that investment is much more better

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back