What's new

?Invest in bitcoin by using bizdustry forum?

Thanks for the eye opener information. That's what have been doing for quite some time now. Whenever I see that I want to withdraw from BizDustry the next thing for me to do is to use my Bitcoin wallet. I ignore my PayPal account here because the exchange rate is nothing to write home about. So after withdrawing I use it to invest in Bitcoin

Bitcoin investment is so good. You definitely earn the profits after holding it for a while. It is a good plan to use the money we earn here and other forums for that investment.

Investment in Bitcoins is not affordable for all people. Specially those who work on money making sites or forums and earn small reward of their working. But I have an idea to share with those people. Although it ll not be big investment but it ll be profitable for you .

All of us know this thing that "Bizdustry" forum is best in all forums because it pays high reward of your working here,so this forum can help us to invest in Bitcoin. And this idea can be used for the withdraw of all money making sites which accept " Bitcoins".

After reaching at threshold , you can withdraw your earning though Bitcoins. In this way ,you can invest in Bitcoins easily.

Only if you don't need of the money on spot. If you need money to use for other important purposes then take withdraw in any method,no issue.
But if you want to save that money and want to get more profit then it's best to take withdraw in Bitcoin.

Last day I got withdraw in my Bitcoin wallet and you can see increase of 0.67$ in my balance without any effort .

So it's not bad deal.

Are you agreed? And how is my idea? Give your feedback if I am wrong...

View attachment 1261
That is right. One of the sure ways to invest in Bitcoin is to be an active member of bizdustry. Your biznotes could be exchange to Bitcoin and be kept in your wallet as savings or be traded with. This is why I love bizdustry.

The Bitcoin market can honestly go either way and you could either gain daily or you could even lose daily, and this is something that have to be considered if you are looking to constantly put your funds only into Bitcoin. I think that the funds that you are into this platform are a great way in order to invest in various different cryptocurrencies and not limit yourself to a single coin. Putting all of your eggs in one basket for cryptocurrency markets with a very dangerous thing and can be extremely risky as well.

it's actually a very good idea to apply in order to get bitcoin without having to buy it for expensive, but the issue is that i have seen some people replying to posts without even understanding their content just to earn..

Investment in Bitcoins is not affordable for all people. Specially those who work on money making sites or forums and earn small reward of their working. But I have an idea to share with those people. Although it ll not be big investment but it ll be profitable for you .

All of us know this thing that "Bizdustry" forum is best in all forums because it pays high reward of your working here,so this forum can help us to invest in Bitcoin. And this idea can be used for the withdraw of all money making sites which accept " Bitcoins".

After reaching at threshold , you can withdraw your earning though Bitcoins. In this way ,you can invest in Bitcoins easily.

Only if you don't need of the money on spot. If you need money to use for other important purposes then take withdraw in any method,no issue.
But if you want to save that money and want to get more profit then it's best to take withdraw in Bitcoin.

Last day I got withdraw in my Bitcoin wallet and you can see increase of 0.67$ in my balance without any effort .

So it's not bad deal.

View attachment 1261
Investment in cryptocurrency is always profitable and we can make a lot of profit in cryptocurrency, if we invest more money then will profit more amount and I am very impressed by seeing your hardwaork and you have make money from bizdustry invest in bitcoin thats amazing .

If you can do this, in a long time, you will really see the benefits. Thus is exactly what I do right now, I do not withdraw my earning I just Lee them there as savings.

That's a wise of option, most of Bizdustry's earnings I received into my binance wallet is converted to BNB immediately. That's how i was able to earn $500 with $50 within 2-3 months when binance coin experienced bull run from December to March and April.

So it's not bad deal.

View attachment 1261
I didn't know I an actually invest in bitcoin here on bizdustry, this is a welcoming development , it will be better to use someone's earnings to invest directly and start Making gains.

Well said and although funds are not being paid in Bitcoin anymore on the forum, the litecoin option is also a welcome change because of the low transaction fees

I don't think its safe because it's on Bitcoin, if it's something like Litcoin or Bitcoin cash I would have agreed. But Litecoin is just too volatile for my liking.

LTC isn't all that volatile like the way BTC, ICP coin, dogecoin it's. Those coins I mentioned are always on.yje rise and fall within short time interval.

Though now the forum pays in Litecoin, but after making a withdrawal if you still wish on investing on Bitcoin with your earnings from bizdustry, you can easily swap your Litecoin to Bitcoin from any exchange platform.

Though now the forum pays in Litecoin, but after making a withdrawal if you still wish on investing on Bitcoin with your earnings from bizdustry, you can easily swap your Litecoin to Bitcoin from any exchange platform.
Here with my Binance wallet you'll exchange your LTC to BTC when it is up to $10. With forum earnings one can easily build his or her portfolio high.

It sound like a good idea and it's the best thing to do if you have interest in investing on bitcoin. Some PTP forums pay in bitcoin and it could be used to invest in bitcoin. It sound like a very good idea to invest the earnings made on PTP sites . The thread lay my fears.

I want to really commend you for coming up with this vital idea. Personally, I see so much sense in it. But just as someone already mentioned above, one has to monitor the time to be sure of making profit if invested as it is possible to make money and also to lose money. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Bitcoin investment is the best investment at this period of time. It pays you with his profits. Then, using Bizdustry to accumulate bitcoin for investment is also a wise idea. If one can take the bold step to follow that suite, it's going to yield more profits than expected.
That is actually a good idea since I worked under this forum I can actually invest into bitcoin using this forum by investing my earnings that I gained from this forum

That's a very brilliant idea you have just laid bare for all to punder on for a change. Only that I don't think at the moment bizdustry pays in Bitcoin. But you can still request payment in litecoin and later convert to Bitcoin in your wallet when you think fit

Well the problem is now isn't a good time to withdraw, however, I think people can withdraw through whatever means they like and, bitcoin isn't going to always rise there are days where it will drop.

Bizdustry no longer pays with Bitcoin, you can receive money only through litecoins or paypal. Once you receive payment through litecoin you can exchange to Bitcoin or any other currency of your choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back