What's new

?Invest in bitcoin by using bizdustry forum?

Hmmm I haven't done it so I can't say much about it but someone very close to me told me it's really good and lovely because he has withdraw with that and it's even easy so I think it's fine and good to go about it just that the rate is kind of high

This is a good idea. Unless we have the need to convert bitcoins to hard cash or use money for expenses, we can hold what ever we receive in out wallet. Since price ia increasing these days we can gain just by holding bitcoins for few days.

To be honest, I am ignorant of Bitcoins much more in investing. I have been avoiding Bitcoins so I don't even have a wallet. Maybe I need someone to convince me that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are good for investment because of the... details that I lack. But in this forum I seem to be learning more about the crypto currency particularly with the investment angle that can make me earn a few cents in a day.

I am really happy for knowing bizdustry.com. It has been my dream to invest in bitcoin. The dream came true when I withdrew my first biz points here and i invested it in bitcoin. Long live bizdustry

That's no idea about that bitcoin invest in bizdustry this site is very brilliant about to investers bitcoin currency is very good that increase the currency of dollars bitcoin I not idea about the investment in this site

Yes, this is a good idea and you took advantage of the opportunity to make a profit. If we all earn from this site and trade in Bitcoin at the right time then we can make good profit.And thank you for providing proof with screenshot.I haven't withdrawn yet because I'm new and will try to make a profit by following your idea.

My fear is that when the price falls for bitcoin i will loose all of my money its very risky for me though, But i know that bitcoin is on its rise. Am a newbie in this forum so i don't know how am going to go about bitcoin investment with bizdustry, I think am going to learn first before i invest my money on bitcoin with bizdustry

Yea bizdustry has proven itself and it's one of the best platforms out there and will gladly invite my family and friends to join so they can also make money. The best thing is that you can do it at you own convenient time without worrying about about anything and it pays well. Love bizdustry and am greatful to be a part of this family

Investment in Bitcoins is not affordable for all people. Specially those who work on money making sites or forums and earn small reward of their working. But I have an idea to share with those people. Although it ll not be big investment but it ll be profitable for you .

All of us know this thing that "Bizdustry" forum is best in all forums because it pays high reward of your working here,so this forum can help us to invest in Bitcoin. And this idea can be used for the withdraw of all money making sites which accept " Bitcoins".

After reaching at threshold , you can withdraw your earning though Bitcoins. In this way ,you can invest in Bitcoins easily.

Only if you don't need of the money on spot. If you need money to use for other important purposes then take withdraw in any method,no issue.
But if you want to save that money and want to get more profit then it's best to take withdraw in Bitcoin.

Last day I got withdraw in my Bitcoin wallet and you can see increase of 0.67$ in my balance without any effort .

So it's not bad deal.

Are you agreed? And how is my idea? Give your feedback if I am wrong...

View attachment 1261
Yes, bizdustry forum is a nice avenue to invest in Bitcoin. If you don't need the cash right away you can leave it there. But you have to be careful, as it can appreciate so also can it depreciate. So you just have to apply caution.

Investment in Bitcoins is not affordable for all people. Specially those who work on money making sites or forums and earn small reward of their working. But I have an idea to share with those people. Although it ll not be big investment but it ll be profitable for you .

All of us know this thing that "Bizdustry" forum is best in all forums because it pays high reward of your working here,so this forum can help us to invest in Bitcoin. And this idea can be used for the withdraw of all money making sites which accept " Bitcoins".

After reaching at threshold , you can withdraw your earning though Bitcoins. In this way ,you can invest in Bitcoins easily.

Only if you don't need of the money on spot. If you need money to use for other important purposes then take withdraw in any method,no issue.
But if you want to save that money and want to get more profit then it's best to take withdraw in Bitcoin.

Last day I got withdraw in my Bitcoin wallet and you can see increase of 0.67$ in my balance without any effort .

So it's not bad deal.

Are you agreed? And how is my idea? Give your feedback if I am wrong...

View attachment 1261
Of course you can trade well with it in bitcoin because if you have a lot of money then you will be able to do a good trade. I think it will not be good to trade right now because its price has gone up a lot. And in which you should not invest in it at all right now because its rate is very high right now be a little patient when its rate is low then it will be more beneficial for you to invest

You are 100% right it is a sort of saving and investing at the same time.
Bizdustry is really fantastic but I will suggest to the management in bizdustry to create such investment plan where we can still invest our proceed into business.

Thanks!

Wonderful suggestion, the ring is is that i have never been able to let my Bitcoin earning stay on my Bitcoin walket😢, this is because I always need the money for one reason or the other.

You have a good idea but I prefer not getting paid through bitcoin right now because I need the money to use on other things. Maybe on my next payments, I'll start investing in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, you are right on your place but you didn't get my idea. I am not saying this time is best to invest in Bitcoins, yes of course ,we should wait for best time, but I am giving an idea to those who don't have access to high funds to Wait and invest later.

Bizdustry has given members the opportunity to invest in bitcoin, it has made some people that never had a bitcoin account to create one and also gave them kin interest about bitcoin and also a reason to acquire knowledge about Crypto currency in general.

Before, I was using paypal to withdraw my earnings from almost all of my earning sites. But recently I used the crypto method when I cash out here on bizdustry. I should have done it along time ago but I was hesitating before.

Smi
Wonderful suggestion, the ring is is that i have never been able to let my Bitcoin earning stay on my Bitcoin walket😢, this is because I always need the money for one reason or the other.
Smile, likewise myself buddy.
The moment I see the money I am tempted to withdraw it. It is a very good idea to reinvest biznote in Bitcoin wallet.
I know that this is a very wonderful idea that can at least help us to invest in a little way.

Concerning investing in the cryptocurrency coin called bitcoin with bizdustry. Well, this is a great idea of an online business whereas an individual get paid on this platform bizdustry but completing some certain tasks and getting paid through any of your cryptocurrency wallet especially bitcoin and ethereum

I can see your point, if we accept and choose Bitcoin payment our Earnings could even generate another earnings if Bitcoin's price increases again. It's a good way to have some Bitcoin investment without having you to pay for it directly. I might do this if i don't need the money urgently

That's a great idea for those that have the knowledge of how Bitcoin works. I won't advise anyone that have zero knowledge about how Bitcoin price changes occur to try this because when there is price dump, the person may feel bad about loss of value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back