What's new

?Invest in bitcoin by using bizdustry forum?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Investment in Bitcoins is not affordable for all people. Specially those who work on money making sites or forums and earn small reward of their working. But I have an idea to share with those people. Although it ll not be big investment but it ll be profitable for you .

All of us know this thing that "Bizdustry" forum is best in all forums because it pays high reward of your working here,so this forum can help us to invest in Bitcoin. And this idea can be used for the withdraw of all money making sites which accept " Bitcoins".

After reaching at threshold , you can withdraw your earning though Bitcoins. In this way ,you can invest in Bitcoins easily.

Only if you don't need of the money on spot. If you need money to use for other important purposes then take withdraw in any method,no issue.
But if you want to save that money and want to get more profit then it's best to take withdraw in Bitcoin.

Last day I got withdraw in my Bitcoin wallet and you can see increase of 0.67$ in my balance without any effort .

So it's not bad deal.

Are you agreed? And how is my idea? Give your feedback if I am wrong...

Screenshot_20201121-104957.png

Last edited:
yes, trading this period is really profitable with Bitcoin but not always.

as you can profit from this mining, as you can lose if the price will fall. you need to analyze that and choose the best period.

Just like you rightly said that if one doesn't need money on the spot , bitcoin is better but I wouldn't know if the admin can still pay in bitcoin now that the fee is always on the high side.

yes, trading this period is really profitable with Bitcoin but not always.

as you can profit from this mining, as you can lose if the price will fall. you need to analyze that and choose the best period.
Yes, you are right on your place but you didn't get my idea. I am not saying this time is best to invest in Bitcoins, yes of course ,we should wait for best time, but I am giving an idea to those who don't have access to high funds to Wait and invest later.
And loss can be in all investment specially in cryptocurrencies , Because we don't know when the price ll fall. But it's general idea.

Just like you rightly said that if one doesn't need money on the spot , bitcoin is better but I wouldn't know if the admin can still pay in bitcoin now that the fee is always on the high side.
He accepts Bitcoins, and you can also take withdraw in any cryptocurrency which is supported by Coinbase

Yes, you are right on your place but you didn't get my idea. I am not saying this time is best to invest in Bitcoins, yes of course ,we should wait for best time, but I am giving an idea to those who don't have access to high funds to Wait and invest later.
And loss can be in all investment specially in cryptocurrencies , Because we don't know when the price ll fall. But it's general idea.
everyone is free how to withdraw his money, some members want Paypal and some other Crypto, personally I only withdraw my money to the Paypal account.

when I want to trade I will use the binance.

everyone is free how to withdraw his money, some members want Paypal and some other Crypto, personally I only withdraw my money to the Paypal account.

when I want to trade I will use the binance.
Yes all can take according to their wish. But I just shared a idea which came in my mind .I also got withdraw through PayPal,payeer, perfect money on some sites but I also want some funds in my Bitcoins so I got this withdraw in Bitcoins.

Thanks for sharing that. I have always seen my payments from sites that pay in Bitcoin as my investments in it so that way I don't have to spend any funds investing in it.

If the admin pay bitcoin through coinbase then there won't be any reason to be panic for bitcoin transactions fee, I thought he through other wallets which takes higher fee now.

If the admin pay bitcoin through coinbase then there won't be any reason to be panic for bitcoin transactions fee, I thought he through other wallets which takes higher fee now.
currently, the minimum payout is 5$ through Crypto, if we find issues we will make an update about that.

Bitcoin is a very good investment no doubt
Yes, but we are talking about invest in Bitcoin through forums Withdraw. And kindly note such type of answers is considered spam. So if you don't want to lost this reply and reward then reply in meaningful way. I am just guiding you. Don't mind

To be on the safer side, Its only ideal to invest in bitcoin when the price is lower and resell when there's increase in price.
Since the bitcoin transaction fee is high, I suggest the admin could use BCH or Tron instead.

Yeah, that's not bad idea, you made some gain saving up Bitcoin in your wallet while doing nothing much. That's a wise decision, but remember if the price goes down we will be losing money as well.

I've personally done it, and it's a great way to investing the little you make.

Bizdustry rewards well for the effort you put on, but investing that money in Bitcoin will ensure you get even more profits.

Bitcoin investment is the best investment at this period of time. It pays you with his profits. Then, using Bizdustry to accumulate bitcoin for investment is also a wise idea. If one can take the bold step to follow that suite, it's going to yield more profits than expected.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back