What's new

?Invest in bitcoin by using bizdustry forum?

it is a very good plan my strategy as a matter of fact if not for that I have a specific task and goal I would say that is a very damn good plan because this sort of platform is very good to build on your Bitcoin wallet better.

Thanks for this candid advise. It worth having some bitcoins in our wallets now. Imagine the recently bull run we experienced with Bitcoin last week till now. It's so amazing.

Currently Bitcoin I the most valuable crypto currency it is a wise ideal to trade Bitcoin using bizdustry,this will make every one using this platform to have an opportunity to wealth if there will be rise in the currency

You can simply convert your earnings on the website to cryptocurrency of your choice and start investing. I think it will be very good to acquire knowledge before you start investing in cryptocurrency so as not to lose your money.

Forums nowadays don't pay bitcoin , they pay altcoins like bitcoin cash , litecoin to avoid the huge transaction fees of bitcoin network. But you can exchange altcoin to bitcoin and hold bitcoin for long run in your wallet.

Trading on any kind of cryptocurrency isn't always a smooth sail or even cryptocurrency mining. It takes a lot of time to get anything that's worth it from mining unless you are using paid options which won't still pay you equivalent to what you earn.

yes, trading this period is really profitable with Bitcoin but not always.

as you can profit from this mining, as you can lose if the price will fall. you need to analyze that and choose the best period.
You're correct @Anis Boukezzoula, there were some periods I requested withdrawal in crypto from this forum and the price dropped.
But one sure way to invest is to not withdraw all your earnings. That way, you'll have means of accumulating coins in the long run

Great advice and this is exactly what I have been doing with my recent Litecoin withdrawal, I got paid on October 18 or so when ltc price was around 183.95usd, the value as of this moment is about 194usd and my ltc is still growing. I urge everyone to do this as well

To be on the safer side, Its only ideal to invest in bitcoin when the price is lower and resell when there's increase in price.
Since the bitcoin transaction fee is high, I suggest the admin could use BCH or Tron instead.

Investment in Bitcoins is not affordable for all people. Specially those who work on money making sites or forums and earn small reward of their working. But I have an idea to share with those people. Although it ll not be big investment but it ll be profitable for you .

All of us know this thing that "Bizdustry" forum is best in all forums because it pays high reward of your working here,so this forum can help us to invest in Bitcoin. And this idea can be used for the withdraw of all money making sites which accept " Bitcoins".

After reaching at threshold , you can withdraw your earning though Bitcoins. In this way ,you can invest in Bitcoins easily.

Only if you don't need of the money on spot. If you need money to use for other important purposes then take withdraw in any method,no issue.
But if you want to save that money and want to get more profit then it's best to take withdraw in Bitcoin.

Last day I got withdraw in my Bitcoin wallet and you can see increase of 0.67$ in my balance without any effort .

So it's not bad deal.

Are you agreed? And how is my idea? Give your feedback if I am wrong...

View attachment 1261
Thanks for sharing this helpful article. It is really good to know that you can still invest in bitcoin through bizdustry. I thought bizdustry only dealt with litecoin.
This is really a good one, thank you.

Definitely the earnings that one gets is a very good way and avenue for someone to accumuate bitcoin,this is so because of the method that the owner used in rewarding participant on the forum.

Just as you correctly stated, bitcoin is better if one doesn't need money right now, however I'm not sure if the admin can still pay in bitcoin since that the cost is constantly on the higher side.

There was a time bitcoins was among the payment method here. But due to high transaction fee associated with bitcoins such was disabled , but however you can receive your payment in litcoins and convert it to any crypto-currency you are interested especially bitcoin for investment.

You have rightly analyzed well that someone could make money on forums and invest in Bitcoin without use one's personal money but as a matter of fact, the current dip in price has made many people had loss in their wallets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back