What's new

India will Punish Bitcoin Holders

Those countries that is in doubt around Cryptocurrency will come to realize it, that they are making mistake to banning it partially or indefinitely when the coin finally establish itself.

I don't think India is the first country to ban bitcoin and other crypto currencies. There are many countries where crypto currencies are prohibited by law. For instance, even in my country, buying, selling and holding bitcoin is punishable by law.
countries that are banning needs to reconsider the ban and its effect on the citizen ,because so msny citizens are employed because of the existence of crypto

Well this doesn't bode well for them on the long run and even their economy, and I wonder what their reason may be, of it doesn't benefits the masses bit the government then it's bad

The Indian government will issue a law that prohibits holders of Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) both investors, traders, exchanges and miners. If this bill is passed, India will be the first country to prohibit the ownership of Bitcoin (In China it does not prohibit the ownership of Bitcoin). So what do you think will the Bitcoin Ban in India affect global prices?
I think the bill that was passed as been withdrawn recently, although I dont see how the need week affect crypto world because I wonder if Indian have any whale amisdt them.

The Indian government will issue a law that prohibits holders of Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) both investors, traders, exchanges and miners. If this bill is passed, India will be the first country to prohibit the ownership of Bitcoin (In China it does not prohibit the ownership of Bitcoin). So what do you think will the Bitcoin Ban in India affect global prices?
I think that this is bad and oppressive, I is also very reprehensible and will place a choke-hold on the already thriving crypto market in that country, we hope this will not stand the taste of time and will fail woefully.

If this is not challenged in the court with both their local and international law, then the government may succeed with this bad plan.

This thing might actually make a lot of people that are investing in cryptocurrency to migrate from India to another country in which cryptocurrency is accepted, this is not the best law for cryptocurrencies investor and traders.

Those countries that is in doubt around Cryptocurrency will come to realize it, that they are making mistake to banning it partially or indefinitely when the coin finally establish itself.
What is the reason for saying that banning crypto is a mistake? Crypto is a commodity just like stocks. People mistake it for currency because of the name. Some even would post that some shops are accepting crypto payments. That sounds crazy to me because the value of crypto is ever changing so it is inappropriate to be used as currency.

What is the reason for saying that banning crypto is a mistake? Crypto is a commodity just like stocks. People mistake it for currency because of the name. Some even would post that some shops are accepting crypto payments. That sounds crazy to me because the value of crypto is ever changing so it is inappropriate to be used as currency.
Crypto isn't an commodity, it is a currency in digital way. The essesnce of having stable coin is controlling the fluctuations around the coins and keep your financial value at a stable rate where it isn't going down nor moving up. With stable coins you can pay for goods and services without complaint of a drop down.

The issue of India and bitcoin ban has been a one that is confusing to my people as there is no precise decision made for or against it by the government. What we see online are rumours

The issue of India and bitcoin ban has been a one that is confusing to my people as there is no precise decision made for or against it by the government. What we see online are rumours
The recent update from that shows that they are more positive about bitcoin now than before as banks can now be engage in Crypto currency exchange

Actually I’m just hearing about this news so i still have to read about it online to know the real reason the government is going to barn holders of bitcoin.Maybe the country want to start their own coin and they want to promote it

The recent update from that shows that they are more positive about bitcoin now than before as banks can now be engage in Crypto currency exchange
Indian's bank can issue out cryptocurrency transaction ? That will be a very good news for Indians because it means a full consent by government

Indian's bank can issue out cryptocurrency transaction ? That will be a very good news for Indians because it means a full consent by government
There are has been great improvement since they recent donation in cryptocurrency for their recent increase in Corona virus cases. Coinbase is warming up.to have an office there.

There are has been great improvement since they recent donation in cryptocurrency for their recent increase in Corona virus cases. Coinbase is warming up.to have an office there.
Well this will be a good development there especially considering the fact that India have quite a huge population. Coinbase will get much customers there because of their reputation.

India is not having much influence in the crypto currency space and such regulations won't have any global impact at all. Just like Nigeria where the ban didn't change anything.

Well this will be a good development there especially considering the fact that India have quite a huge population. Coinbase will get much customers there because of their reputation.
Yeah and I think Ripple is also considering have a location in India or another coin I can't really recall now. India will generate enough revenue from cryptocurrency activities if fully adopted.

This is very bad news for the cryptocurrency world and for Indians who are into cryptocurrency. I think it is unfair for the government to impose such law.

What do you think is the reason to say that banning crypto in the country is a mistake by the government? Take for instance China. It has banned crypto and it is now getting stricter with the implementation of the ban. The violators may face a jail term. Now, why is it a mistake?

What do you think is the reason to say that banning crypto in the country is a mistake by the government? Take for instance China. It has banned crypto and it is now getting stricter with the implementation of the ban. The violators may face a jail term. Now, why is it a mistake?
Hmm, that's a harsh one there by the Chinese government. They are simply behaving more stricter like never before around Cryptocurrency. It is not possible to carry out such around its citizens since they'll be transacting with other users outside the country through P2P.

India has realized the importance of blockchain and cryptocurrency , so we are not expecting the crypto ban here anytime soon. I hope people will realize it soon and stop spreading rumours on crypto ban.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back