What's new

India will Punish Bitcoin Holders

Hmm, i just don't know why countries are just strict with Cryptocurrency acceptance. Tell me why a citizen should be punished because he traded Cryptocurrency to make ends meet. I'll say its pathetic, countries should withdraw from such pronouncement, it's not helping at all.

Government in my home country has put people trading bitcoins behind the bars. Bitcoin and all forms of cryptocurrencies were made illegal in the country in 2017. You will be punished for buying, selling and holding cryptos.

the more you fight technologies like crypto that has become revolutionary in th curent time and age. the more attention you give to it and that makes people believe that there is something really special about it thats making everyone want it. the best will be fore them to stick to light restrictions and move focus on how to run a better country.

The Indian government will issue a law that prohibits holders of Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) both investors, traders, exchanges and miners. If this bill is passed, India will be the first country to prohibit the ownership of Bitcoin (In China it does not prohibit the ownership of Bitcoin). So what do you think will the Bitcoin Ban in India affect global prices?
This is just impossible since i can own Bitcoin anywhere at any time and no one will know about it. Again, you cannot put regulations on Bitcoins. Its existence is anonymous. Such laws will just slow down the technological development of India.

This is just impossible since i can own Bitcoin anywhere at any time and no one will know about it. Again, you cannot put regulations on Bitcoins. Its existence is anonymous. Such laws will just slow down the technological development of India.
I just broke the news, because I don't live in India so I don't know how the rules are enforced, If you live in India and can own Bitcoin anywhere in India as a crypto enthusiast, I would love to hear about it.

The Indian government will issue a law that prohibits holders of Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) both investors, traders, exchanges and miners. If this bill is passed, India will be the first country to prohibit the ownership of Bitcoin (In China it does not prohibit the ownership of Bitcoin). So what do you think will the Bitcoin Ban in India affect global prices?
I don't think the law will be accepted, because most of there great men and most of there politicians as well invested into bitcoin or any other crytocurrency I guess. So they will never accept the law to be past through very soon the bann will be lifted,so we should all pray for the best to happen as soon as possible tho.

I don't think the law will be accepted, because most of there great men and most of there politicians as well invested into bitcoin or any other crytocurrency I guess. So they will never accept the law to be past through very soon the bann will be lifted,so we should all pray for the best to happen as soon as possible tho.
As a Crypto holder, I hope this Bill Plan will fail or not be passed, because if it is passed then India will be the first country to establish cryptocurrency as an illegal asset. I also hope the Indian government will listen to crypto exchanges and investors,

The Indian government are taking their hatred for cryptocurrencies to another level and they will suffer the consequences of their actions later on in their economy.

This really seems funny, the fact that banning Bitcoin was not enough,but punishment to holders of Bitcoin,this is nepotism at it's peak and it should be corrected.

TThi
this is one of the bad moves by Indian government to drive the country backwards. Cryptocurrency has been confirmed to be the newest way a country can make it easier this time around.

If this happens, to some extent it will have a deteriorating effect on Bitcoin because certainly many of the huge population of India are investors too but the changes could bring about a great turnaround for Bitcoin in itself

I don't think bitcoin ban in India will affect global price. This is because there are many country that have ban Bitcoin, still it did not affect the global price

The Bitcoin ban in India can't affect the price of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency in the business so far there are other countries using and trading the coin all over the world. If India ban crypto currency their citizens can still buy with p2p because that's what Nigerians are currently doing.
Nigeria also ban cryptocurrencies but do not punish people for holding it. It only ban banks and other financial institutions from dealing in cryptocurrencies to avoid loss of public funds. The government does not frown at peer to peer dealings neither do they encouraged it.

I don't think that's possible because cryptocurrency is decentralized. Except the privacy of people will invaded. Nigeria also banned banks from transacting in cryptocurrency which has made many of us to look for alternative ways.

There have been several attempts by the Indian government to curb internet fraud which crypto currency has aided so one cannot really blame the government but the complete ban is a little too harsh.

Concerning Indian punishing Bitcoin holders. Well, I really do feel for countries that their government or leaders are restricting the citizens right to trading or dealing with cryptocurrency. Well, in my country, there is always an alternative or a back door that can be used in case the front is shut

I wonder how the government can enforce the ban on using Bitcoin. Maybe the ATM machines will not be allowed but that it not the only way to transact with Bitcoins. Purchases of imported goods can be done online so how can the government control the use of Bitcoin? If that happens then I guess it will be exciting to know how it can be done.

Those countries banning Cryptocurrency should know that crypto is anonymous and it can't be entirely banned. Because you can't monitor its progress, and such it becomes harder to ban.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back