What's new

In your opinion, what is the best GPT site out there?

Bizdustry he's definitely one of the best platforms that anyone can venture into and make money online provided you're consistent.

I've not worked on any GPT forum before, my first experience is on Bizdustry and I'm always motivated because of the knowledge I gain each day. Other forums I've tried to register but it selects the country, and the payment method also is unfavorable.

Bizdustry he's definitely one of the best platforms that anyone can venture into and make money online provided you're consistent.
Yeah, Bizdustry has been a very great site to earn money. It is so reliable such that you can work on it anytime and earn some income. Also, the payments are regular as long as you give your time, effort and quality work.

Bizdustry is definitely the best get paid to forum sites out there not because I am working on the site but because they have been ever consistent since they started operating.

There are so many gpt destinations, for example, Swagbucks, prize rebel thus numerous others and their stage are acceptable and continues to give out question however I figure it doesn't support individuals from certain nations perhaps the manner in which it's customized or there is one more justification behind that.

There are many get paid to sites out there that pay a really great amount of money. I have not tried it but I have heard of "Paidera". Paidera has received many great feedbacks from its users. You can earn money just by completing surveys out there.

Last edited:
There are many get paid to sites out there ath tpay a really great amount of money. I have not tried it but I have heard of paidera. Paidera has received many great feedbacks from its users. You can earn money just by completing surveys out there.
That is great. Though I know most of those survey sites only pay well for people in tier one countries. I wonder if this one does not have such geographical considerations.

That is great. Though I know most of those survey sites only pay well for people in tier one countries. I wonder if this one does not have such geographical considerations.

Actually, I wanted to try Paidera. However, when I tried to sign-up for an account, I got a message that they are no longer accepting users from my country. So, I do not know if they offer surveys for all people around the world. You try the site and see if they send surveys to your country or not.

There are many get paid to sites out there that pay a really great amount of money. I have not tried it but I have heard of "Paidera". Paidera has received many great feedbacks from its users. You can earn money just by completing surveys out there.
I have not heard of that paidera before but I beleive they are legit,I also tried to get myself registerd they didnt accept my application due to my location,there are so many gpt site out there which I cant post here the list is too long if you need it then visit my blog or sent me a pm let me provide you my blogs links to proof you are serious all the site there are legit

If you're from a Top tier nation, Swagbucks and many others I'm aware of will pay you more. However, I have yet to come across anyone that compensates individuals from all over the nation well. As a result, it is dependent on your nation.

If you're from a Top tier nation, Swagbucks and many others I'm aware of will pay you more. However, I have yet to come across anyone that compensates individuals from all over the nation well. As a result, it is dependent on your nation.

Well, Swagbucks and many other kind of similar sites only prefer people from a higher Tier country. Have you heard of Toluna survey website? I have not tried them but I have heard that they send money to Tier 2 countries also, but I am not sure if they send surveys to Tier 3 countries.

I wonder how some people work on more than five platform,I do not have so many site I am working on apart from bizdustry they are paying well with less stress

The legitimate GPT sites that I have benefitted from is timebucks and picoworkers. This wonderful sites pays promptly once you have reached the withdrawal threshold. The Jobs posted ranged from simple to complex. Basically I do the simple task and I make almost $8 in a week.

Swagbuck is one of them but it is very difficult for you to make money with it because of their little earnng rates and I even wondered if people can be able to make money there enough for them to request for withdrawal because you really need to work extra hard before you are able to make $1 every day.

I've been hearing a lot of Legit GPT sites these past few days. Does any of you would recommend a legit and paying GPT site which is easy to use and will make you earn more? I'm not much in need of money but it will help me a lot. Thank you.

as a site I can recommend bizdustry it seems the best, 2 hours a day $ 30 per month maximum :) $ 1 per day. instead I only worked with applications on the phone / online, not websites.

I've always tried to get registered on the major GPT sites but due to location issues it hasn't been successful. Though the best I've heard of include prizerebel, inbox dollars.
Ever since I wasn't successful, I just stuck with survey sites.

Their are many gpt sites where you can earn money online but by what you've earlier you are not in need of money but what are you using the site for?

Nah. I am not using anyone right now. Although I have an account with many of them, I already quit before they start paying or get to know them well

I haven't worked on a lot of get paid to site. As a matter of fact, i've only worked on two get paid to sites: beer money forum and bizdustry, both are legit. I prefer bizdustry though.

Best GPT Sites - Full Cash Offers and Surveys

Essence (formerly Clycense) has been in the GPT business for over 10 years, with over ڈالر 5 million paid to its members. ...

Prize Rebel. Price Ruble is another good GPT site. ...

Swigbox ...

InstaGC ...

Military Treasury ...

Time box
Thanks so much for the GPT sites. Although I will have to confirm the authenticity of this business you are trying to introduce to us. We have to see your own withdrawal earning first and some other back up so we can believe that this business is genuine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back