What's new

In your opinion, what is the best GPT site out there?

I don't know any other one, I concentrate on bizdustry and trendri, because I understand they are one of the best and with them I am capable of making $2 everyday, I don't need any other site again because I have a lot of other activities I do offline.

In my opinion, I think the best get paid to post platforms amongst all the ones existing online now is bizdustry. I am getting a lot of value and the platform is simply easy to navigate

I have come across and even read about those GPT sites listed above. To make good money you have to take surveys and they are not available to all countries but only to tier one countries. At the moment I am working with bizdustry and cashtimeforum as the main focus.

That's right I was getting confused, I registered there but I can't work, first because of the surveys that are not given in my country, and with the offers the phone doesn't help me. But you are right!
We have added two new offers to our Offerwall if you would like to check again. Notik and CINT

Among the GPT sites that I know and in which I still stay, is Picoworkers and Timebucks, between the two the first has paid me better, although I started with timebucks I have obtained better results. I love that members have experimented on other sites, which caught my attention.
Please explain better on this timebucks, is it a survey site or a site like bizdustry? Are they still currently functioning? What is the minimum withdrawal and their payment system. I am currently using just bizdustry and i would like to add to it.

Please explain better on this timebucks, is it a survey site or a site like bizdustry? Are they still currently functioning? What is the minimum withdrawal and their payment system. I am currently using just bizdustry and i would like to add to it.
It is not a PTP site, timebucks is a site where you can watch videos, click on ads, do various tasks, surveys and offers among others. Currently I do not recommend it unless you can do surveys and offers as the payouts are very low. I stick around because I have the benefit, I get paid directly to my Airtm wallet. If you are interested in this kind of sites I recommend Picoworkers, where doing tasks is better paid.

Everyone should say Bizdustry!
Bizdustry is a great site, however, I would like to add this site in get paid to write category because most of us are earning my writing. Well Bizdustry also has an offer wall but I have not taken benefits from the offer wallet yet.

I know it with full confidence that the best of all the get paid to post sites out there will still remain bizdustry. There are some others too busy bizdustry is the still the best

I would like to tell you the if you hail from a third world country then it would be best that you just continue with get paid to post sites and forget surveys.

I don't really know much about GPT platforms, i have only signed up on one before but I wasn't serious with it so I couldn't make money but I prefer paid to post platforms.

Swagbucks, Mobrog and many of them that I know about will pay you better if you were from US or any Top tier country. But I am yet to see anyone that pays people from every part of the country very much. So it depends on your country.
This is why I don't really like to specify an option above others because there are factors that actually affect these things and it is subjected to change.

I did not even know that the bizdustry offer wall has surveys already kicked off. I was thinking it was happening in the later time. I didn't know it has already been implemented

One cannot say that this is the best get to to site. Everyone has their own way of defining best. After working on bizdustry for sometime, I believe the site is one of the best site to work and earn.

As far as am concerned the best get paid to post Website still remain BizDustry. I have been using this platform for a while now and it's my best gpt site because it pays well

Although have been seening gbt recently but I don't know their function like the ptp sites... Which are for getting paid for comment... Are they different from gpt.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back