What's new

In how many years time would my $150 BTC turn me to a millionaire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I have about $150 BTC at the moment and I am thinking of leaving it in my wallet for a very long time with the hope that it would appreciate in value.
I want to know how long I would need to wait before it appreciate and make me a millionaire.

PS: I only need about $4000 to be a millionaire when I convert to my local currency.

I don't think that anyone would have a correct answer to your question, we can only speculate based on the price movement of bitcoin. I really think you would be holding for so long if you really want that amount to make you a millionaire.

This is a difficult question to answer. I can't tell how long it would take for your $150 bitcoin to get to $4000 .It depends on the future of bitcoin market value and fluctuations in the market. But I will advice to more bitcoin and don't sell any yet.

I think you need to wait at least 10 years minimum to reach that amount. As bitcoin is a long term investment. But I think you should not leave checking it. Reinvesting the profit will reduce the time much.

This is a difficult question to answer. I can't tell how long it would take for your $150 bitcoin to get to $4000 .It depends on the future of bitcoin market value and fluctuations in the market. But I will advice to more bitcoin and don't sell any yet.
I will sure go by this. I want to continue holding for as long as possible, I am sure going to earn more online to add to this amount that I have. I am willing to wait.

I really can't give you a straight answer to your question as we all knows that bitcoin is constantly fluctuating, but from the look of things it is fluctuating in a very positive way as it keeps on appreciating endlessly. It seems I would buy some also and keep for the future.

I don't know the future of bitcoin, it could appreciate in the future but also in the future, the government could make a law for every individual that has a coin to start paying taxes for every transaction.

Bitcoin could run out of existence and investors may lose their investment but I won't like to look into any possible prediction but am sure bitcoin will make alot of people millionaires in the nearest future.

There is actually no specific answer about this, people that went millionaires by having BTC early, got it back when BTC costed even less than 1$, so you need to wait till BTC reaches its value to be multiplied by 23K to earn like them

It's really hard to predict to be honest, it can go anywhere, you may not even lose all the funds you have. A time frame is impossible to predict as nobody knows what is going to happen in the future.

I have about $150 BTC at the moment and I am thinking of leaving it in my wallet for a very long time with the hope that it would appreciate in value.
I want to know how long I would need to wait before it appreciate and make me a millionaire.

PS: I only need about $4000 to be a millionaire when I convert to my local currency.
If you are looking at becoming a millionaire in your local currency then this would mean that you need more than twenty times what you are currently seeing in the value of bitcoin. This can be very hard if you are thinking about doing so without any trading whatsoever. My estimation is that you may need to wait the better part of ten years (at least two more bitcoin halvings) for such to happen. This also depend on the time that you invested this 150 usd into bitcoin as it can be an indication as to how much satoshi you have with you.

I think Bitcoin price with crops 30000$ in 2021 and its price will be more that 100000$ upto 2025, so if you want to become millionaire you have to be very patient and determined, as it need much time to wait for huge profits. As great things never come from comfort zone.

Never, thats the answer you'll get, if you're looking to become a "millionaire" you must be constantly investing in it, , even with someone obtaining several bitcoins it wouldn't be easy .
At the current rate you'd need around 50 bitcoins to call yourself a millionaire (which makes 50 bitcoins = 1million and 165.000 (of bitcoin value 23.300) .
with a 150$ investment , that, would be quite impossible unless it reaches beyond and beyond.

Oh my God! This is an audacious investment plan $150 to $4000??😁😁😁, well you will have to wait for a very long time bro, I still believe in the future of Bitcoin though, I think It can get to $1,000,000 per coin, only then will your $150 worth of Bitcoin will get to $4000

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

That's a very large growth you're aiming for. Since Bitcoin is unpredictable, that's another factor that you must consider.

But assuming it maintain the rise that we saw this year, in the next two years or so, you could have the $4,000.

I'm sorry, not very clear to me this post.
So maybe you have $ 150 in case that, converted to BTC, would be the equivalent of 0.0064. I think I understand
This is because, as with 150BTC, you would probably already be a millionaire!
I would like clarification, please, before I can make an estimate.
Thank you.

I doubt if a genuine answer can be gotten, but from analysis it will take you more than 20 years. Bitcoin is a great currency with good prospects of increasing but I want you to know that it will always fluctuate.

Oh my God! This is an audacious investment plan $150 to $4000??😁😁😁, well you will have to wait for a very long time bro, I still believe in the future of Bitcoin though, I think It can get to $1,000,000 per coin, only then will your $150 worth of Bitcoin will get to $4000

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor
Lol, this one is touch bro, for me he has to wait and wait like 100 years for such to occur. Don't mind me oh, anything can still change in the world of Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency. Maybe when the price reaches the $1 million threshold per coin, that's when that guy gonna recoup good profit to make him a millionaire.

I think Bitcoin price with crops 30000$ in 2021 and its price will be more that 100000$ upto 2025, so if you want to become millionaire you have to be very patient and determined, as it need much time to wait for huge profits. As great things never come from comfort zone.
Thanks a lot for this encouragement. I am hopeful that while waiting, I can still invest more so as to boost my chances of making a significant profit in due time.

I have stop hoping or predicting bitcoin price for a while now, and I want everyone to stop doing that aLso

Making a million with Bitcoins today is probably still possible, but you will need some capital. Bitcoins can fluctuate many percentage points every day (on May 22, 2017 the price jumped up 10%). Day trading Bitcoins is going to be risky, but where is there is volatility there is opportunity. Otherwise, you need to take a longer-term approach and conclude whether or not you think Bitcoin will be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back