How many of your friends use Bitcoin?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.4100USD
Biznotes
Many talk about Bitcoin adoption being massive and that there is already considerable adoption, but let's talk about your close circle, how many of your close friends or family members use Bitcoin often or invest assiduously in it, in my case, I only have a good friend and brother who use Bitcoin, I don't have anyone else who uses Bitcoin who is close to me (talking about people I know in real life, not online friends)

I have two besties who have Bitcoins and they inspire me to invest the same. I only have crypto and since Bitcouns will boom next year, I may try to acquire Bitcoin end of this month before 2014 begins to rumble.

My friends look at me like I'm speaking a foreign language when I talk about cryptocurrency. I only know of a handful of people that buy and hold crypto. My close family hold it just because I do. :cool:

None! I do not have friends from my real life investing or trading bitcoin. I am the only one in my family who is involved with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. However, I have a lot of virtual friends who not only invest and trade bitcoin but they are some some sort of experts in crypto.

Time goes by and I still don't see more people using Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, it seems that it is the same people as always who use cryptocurrencies and there is not much adoption, I hope that in the next year with the halving all that will change.

I have some friends that knows about bitcoin but as for family members, it is just my bro and sis who knows that bitcoin is an online currency and it can be swapped to fiat for fiat/local currency. How to get the said bitcoin is story for another in their aspect. Lol. 😁

I am someone that have always preached the gospel of making the right investments on cryptocurrency. You know that feeling when the money that you invested began to make some gains. This is what I am always excited about and I tell my friends to go the cryptocurrency way as long as you can protect your coins from dipping.

One of my personal friends has been trying to invest in some cryptocurrency, and has purchased some bitcoin. I don't know if he has made anything or still invests. I don't think most of my friends would invest in bitcoin or crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back