What's new

Importation business

The importation business also depends a lot on the kind of policies formed by the government. many times the government may want to increase exports and limit imports and this might have an effect on your business.
It is a business that you cannot just venture into just because you think it is lucrative . In such business, you can lose all your funds if you're not very careful because it's a little bit risky.

It is a business that you cannot just venture into just because you think it is lucrative . In such business, you can lose all your funds if you're not very careful because it's a little bit risky.

The business of importing products involves various kinds of different aspects and you must know what is high in demand. You must also be aware of the attitude of the government towards this business.

The business of importing products involves various kinds of different aspects and you must know what is high in demand. You must also be aware of the attitude of the government towards this business.
You are willing to try out an importation business, you should approach the appropriate authorities in your country to receive licence to operate the business , if not your goods will be confisticated by the government . Receiving the license is the first step to take to avoid losses.

I've never heard of a company like that in China before. Importation business is really a good business that should be considered by most people especially those that don't have much capital to start a business
As we know not all countries are are able to produce or generate everything in their country so we should get the benefit of this to imports things from other countries to sell in our to get profit.
Importation business is very profitable. You buy product for cheap price and sell it for higher price. I hear about 1668 long time ago. I even attended seminar on it, but I couldn't practice what I learned from the seminar due to the fact that you need agent who help you pay for the product and then ship it to location. By the you calculate the agent fees, money for shipping and other fees like that, you'll realize that the product is not really cheap.
Yes you are right.
If you attended the seminar related to importatoin then you should practice this once get benefit from this business whether the products were cheap or costly you should sell that with profit to earn good amount of money.

Last edited:
There are lot of things involved in this type of business. It is not just any kind of business that you can venture into without having to carry out proper analysis and confirming the legitimacy of where the good would be coming from, because it is definitely going to come from outside the shores of the country.

Well for me I think Importation is good and it can make you make money within a short period of time because you buy the product at a cheaper rate from abroad and sell it with higher price in our locality

Well for me I think Importation is good and it can make you make money within a short period of time because you buy the product at a cheaper rate from abroad and sell it with higher price in our locality
You make it look like a very simple business to milk money from effortlessly. I quite understand that it is one of the lucrative business you can try out, but there are lot of things to learn before venturing into it.

Importation is good and it can make you make money within a short period of time because you buy the product at a cheaper rate from abroad and sell it with higher price in our locality
One of the things that will make any business person to make good profit from importation business is if what you are importing is what the people in your locality really need.then you are sure of huge returns.

The importation industry is profitable, but it takes a lot of work to get started because you need a license to transfer goods freely without encountering obstacles at every turn.

The importation industry is profitable, but it takes a lot of work to get started because you need a license to transfer goods freely without encountering obstacles at every turn.
Importation business is a good and lucrative business most especially if you have customers ready that you will be offloading your goods for when it reaches you ,

You could lose your capital if you decide to venture into this important business without prior experience or proper consultations from people that have gone ahead of you.

Importation is really great and could provide you huge profits. but the issue of shipping price especially during lockdown the shipping price was expensive.A brother of mine did drop shipping during that period he bought few shoes,cloth and some power bank.The shipping fee was much expensive compared to the products he bought.
The business of importation is one of the venture you can go into and make it realtime,one thing you need to understand is that you will need to know the source of products that are genuine and of value,then the shipment that would be cheap.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back