What's new

Importance of time management in your daily life.

Time management is very important for any business and individual generally because anyone who really wants to be successful must know how to manage his time well.

Some of us, including me, are guilty of time mismanagement at one time or another even when the importance of time management cannot be oversized. Take for instance, if one does not plan his or her posting time welll, one will not be able to make a reasonable amount in this forum at the end of the month. That is my opinion.

It is very important to manage time effectively. Good time management makes one to be prompt, makes one to be trusted,portray one as a serious person

@Ub40 time spent on forums depends on available free time . For one with offline activities , it might not be easy for him or her but for those without offline activities , they have all the time to themselves

Although time management is very important but this can only be done when you have a flexible working schedule , there are some work that may not even give you the permission to manage your time.
No matter how busy your time is, you will still be able to schedule to attend to some things if you plan it very well. If you cannot plan your time, it will be difficult to achieve a lot of things.

I said this to myself a millionth time and I will say it again. I have a terrible time management.

Do you have any advice?
Time management is simply managing our time.

I suggest you write on the daily planner your things to do. You need to bring it so that you can see you schedule.

If that is a very difficult for you to manage your time, maybe when you set out to do anything at all, set up an alarm for such activities from time to time

No matter how busy your time is, you will still be able to schedule to attend to some things if you plan it very well. If you cannot plan your time, it will be difficult to achieve a lot of things.
Its not possible,if you work from 8 am in the morning till 5 pm in the evening, how will you be able to plan and engage in other activities that might be beneficial to you ? You will be stressed up ?

Time management is very important in Business just because of the fact that it will help you to set your target for the day and also help you to meet the target for the day. With that you will be productive

It is very important to have a proper and healthy time management for your daily routine. This helps to make things go expressly for you without much hassle and the thought of having to always want to remind yourself of it every time

Time management is one important factor that requires careful planing if one needs to progress. Allocating your time appropriately to profitable ventures would pay off if your consistent.
I have a very bad habit of not being able to manage my time effectively and efficiently as there are instances where by I am not able to meet up to my daily target goals and objective but I am currently working towards improving my time management skills.

When it comes to punctuality, i arrive at venue of appointment at least 30 minutes earlier. But what I found difficult to manage is if I have plans to execute some duties at a regular time interval, I always miss out. I think this is not peculiar to me as I have conducted polls with friends and they told me it's same with them.

Its not possible,if you work from 8 am in the morning till 5 pm in the evening, how will you be able to plan and engage in other activities that might be beneficial to you ? You will be stressed up ?
It is not everybody that does 8 to 5 jobs some people actually do a shifting job. I teaches in a school and the time is from 8am to 1pm.

It is not everybody that does 8 to 5 jobs some people actually do a shifting job. I teaches in a school and the time is from 8am to 1pm.
Okay ,then the remaining time of the day is something you can use to do some things that will benefit you financially , what do you do with the remaining time after you are back from school ?

Okay ,then the remaining time of the day is something you can use to do some things that will benefit you financially , what do you do with the remaining time after you are back from school ?
When I returned from school, I will resume to my business which I have someone who is helping me to manage it or resume to any online jobs that I have.

Time management is very important in all our daily life activities. From family life to work life and even in our school or academic life as well.

Time management skills help you avoid stress and get enough sleep. This has a powerful effect on the quality of your decisions and, in turn, affects almost every aspect of your life, from your career progression to your relationships, friendships and social life,also is the One of the biggest advantages of time management is that it allows us to be more efficient by being in control of how we spend our time,we can focus better on important tasks, and better focus leads to better efficiency.

I said this to myself a millionth time and I will say it again. I have a terrible time management.

Do you have any advice?
Time management is very important because everything you do in life time count I think if you discover your purpose in life and passion you won't have problem with time

When I returned from school, I will resume to my business which I have someone who is helping me to manage it or resume to any online jobs that I have.
Wow, that means you are a hustler, you really try because it is necessary for people to have more than one source of income because you don't know any of them that you will depend on in the future.

Wow, that means you are a hustler, you really try because it is necessary for people to have more than one source of income because you don't know any of them that you will depend on in the future.
For one to have a peace of mind on his or her finances, having multiple streams of income is the best thing. In case one source collapsed, the other one will sustain you.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back