What's new

Immediately do updates on your computer or phone?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you immediately do updates when they're ready on your computer or phone? Or do you wait until they're scheduled?

I try to do my updates when I notice them so I don't have to be inconvenienced later because sometimes updates can take a long time. I'd rather choose the right time to wait it out.

I'm terrible about updating when they are supposed to be scheduled. Such as my phone - it notifies me when I'm asleep and since it's not charged enough it puts it off longer and longer, and by the time I'm up and running I don't have the time to update. It takes me about 3-4 days to remember to update it. The computer takes me a little long as well as I don't immediately update, but I usually update within a day.

I immediately get the phone's software updated as soon as a patch is available without any delay.

Once my friend updated his Samsung phone to a new Android version and the screen stopped responding to touch, so I always check online reviews about updates before updating my smartphone or laptop.

If I am in the middle of some serious work, I schedule the updates, but if I am not doing anything important I put my device on update mode immediately.

I'm always checking for updates on my iPhone consistently and my Google Chromebook usually tells me when it's time to update. I'll update the device immediately when there is one available.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back