What's new

If you're the boss, are you in your office too much?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to being a boss or running a business, do you often stay within the confines of your own office more than you're outside of it? I ask, because whenever I see a boss at a job, they are usually stuck in their office, rarely out with their employees. Of course this isn't always true, I just am curious to know if any bosses here mostly hang out in their office?

If the nature of my business operations required coming out from my office often and mixing with my staff members, it's what I would do because being stuck in my office wouldn't get the job done.

Currently, I am running online businesses and I can manage my business through my laptop. However, in the past, I had a couple of offline businesses and I always made sure that I go to the workplace every day. There were some exceptions, however, I was always present in the workplace.

When it comes to being a boss or running a business, do you often stay within the confines of your own office more than you're outside of it? I ask, because whenever I see a boss at a job, they are usually stuck in their office, rarely out with their employees. Of course this isn't always true, I just am curious to know if any bosses here mostly hang out in their office?

I always want to stay in my office. There is no point always being out and not observing what is happening at the workplace. I most of the times I stay focused at the workplace and ensure things are done the way that it is supposed to be, as the boss.

Unfortunately, it is going to be very difficult for me to be in my office all throughout the time I am in my business place. Running a poultry and fish farming is not a business that you are going to stay in your office all the time. You definitely need to come out and involved in the operational running activities of the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back