What's new

If you started a business, would you have a headquarters or not?

I believe when you begin a company, establishing a headquarter will certainly be actually a smart idea since it provides the entire company a common sense of instructions as well as there's orderliness in it

This largely depends on the business that will determine this,there are some business that can have the potential of expanding to many state or country. in this case obviously and I believe headquarters will be needed

Definitely but that might not necessarily be the case when starting out but as the business become bigger then there would be need to have a base operation

You won't be starting a business and naming a place the headquarters of your business except you're having plans for making an expansion for that business in the future, then you can start talking of headquarters

If I have a real need for an headquarters for my business,inwill have it set up at soem location. Otherwise I wouldn't be making that move for the moment

Having a branch would be part of my long term goal. I won't start a new business and have a headquarter unless the business is on a really top-notch high ranking.
I agree with you, before you can think of having head quarter you need to make sure the business has attain some certain level before considering having head quarter

That shouldn't be on my mind at the start of a business enterprise but how to make the little I can start with a success then I will consequently have to develop on it and maybe later on, when am now fully established can think of having a headquarter

If you have the required initial capital and resources to be establishing headquarters for your new business, then it is something that's admirable I must say

If one starts a business and the business grows into several branches then certainly there would be need to name an headquarters

Having an headquarters is really great for business. Especially when you start expanding and have other branches. The headquarters can act as the place where all the operations in all the other branches are guided.
Post automatically merged:

Having an headquarters is really great for business. Especially when you start expanding and have other branches. The headquarters can act as the place where all the operations in all the other branches are guided.

Definitely but that might not necessarily be the case when starting out but as the business becomes bigger then there would be a need to have base operations and that would give a form of identity
Agreed. It isn't corporate or professional that a business doesn't have an official location or an office. Not all businesses can be run from home. It makes the business more sturdy in terms of structure.

If you started your own business, would you set up an place for the headquarters? Or would you not bother making one and just running everything from your house or other businesses?
I would definitely set up a place for headquarters. By the time my business grows up to the point of having branches, then I may decide to choose the first branch as headquarters.

Definitely I am going to have a headquarters for my business. the reason is that I am planning to have other branches across the state in cities around the world.

Definitely but that might not necessarily be the case when starting out but as the business become bigger then there would be need to have a base operations and that would give a form of identity

Of course I would. I've always loved this idea of having a physical location where I go to carry out business activities - it'll ensure that I'm not distracted; working fr home sometimes always doesn't allow me focus.

If you started your own business, would you set up an place for the headquarters? Or would you not bother making one and just running everything from your house or other businesses?
You can actually start a business and have a single shop as your headquarter and also as you're selling shop because you don't have the capital to set up the business in so many places at the same time.

The probabality od my business having an headquarters if I probably have a business is ninety five percent since the business is doing well and i will expand it probably.

You are going to have headquarter for your business if you are planning to establish branches across all the places. you will need a centre place where you are going to control the activities of all the branches and ensure that they are all in line with the company's goals and mission.

If i start a business, I think the first thing I should be focus on is how to build the business and make it grow so it can bring profit, if the business goes well, then I can start thinking of creating other branches and having a headquarter
If I actually have the resources to start the business and have a headquarters and other sub branches for the business I'm definitely going to do it because it is means that I will be making more money.

Having a headquarters depends on the capacity of your investment, there's nothing bad in establishinging a headquarters somewhere.
This is actually very true because the bigger your investment in the business is more likely for you to have a business headquarters for you to be able to run all the other businesses from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back