What's new

If you started a business, would you have a headquarters or not?

Before you can actually be thinking about having a business Headquarters and some other branches that is working for you, I think you have to be looking at that amount of capital that you are using to start the business as the deciding factor.

If i start a business, I think the first thing I should be focus on is how to build the business and make it grow so it can bring profit, if the business goes well, then I can start thinking of creating other branches and having a headquarter

If you started your own business, would you set up an place for the headquarters? Or would you not bother making one and just running everything from your house or other businesses?
Well having a business that will have headquarters depends on the kind of business you are into because I real have the vision of having headquarter and have my business all over the state

I will love to have a business headquarters but that is after the business must have expanded far and have created branches in many cities.

If you started your own business, would you set up an place for the headquarters? Or would you not bother making one and just running everything from your house or other businesses?
I definitely plan on having and headquarter for my business when I definitely open it in the nearest future because I do not plan on having just one branch for my business.

I think when you start a business, setting up a headquarter will be a good idea because it gives the whole business a good sense of direction and there is orderliness in it

Definitely but that might not necessarily be the case when starting out but as the business become bigger then there would be need to have a base operations and that would give a form of identity

Definitely yes it shows I am planning big for my company if I have an headquarter it is simply means I will have a branch of branches

Having a branch would be part of my long term goal. I won't start a new business and have a headquarter unless the business is on a really top-notch high ranking.

If I start an offline business, I need a location, you might call what ever you want, but an offline business need a physical location. If I start an online business, I still need somewhere to work. Therefore, office is also needed for online business.

Having a headquarters depends on the capacity of your investment, there's nothing bad in establishinging a headquarters somewhere.

Well, if it were my case, I believe that I would not need an external headquarters. Many businesses indeed such as a simple e-commerce activity, can be run from home. This would save me from further expense.

Honestly that is the advantage of running an e-commerce site you don't really need an office until you are fully grown and popular can you make red decide to create an office so that people can be more confident in you and your business.

When I had offline business, I also had an office in location of my business premise. I operated my business operations from the on location office. When I lunched my online business, I could work from any where but I decided to build an office in my house to mange my business.

A business having a headquarter is something that is dependent on the size of the business and the size of capital that is used to start up the business if it's necessary for it to have a headquarter.

Yes. but it depends on the.kind of business operation you are running if it's a business that is run in multiple places then it's supposed and expected to have an headquarters where all.duties will.be reported.

If your plan is just starting a business in one single branch I don't really see any reason why you should have another headquarters from that particular branch.

If I ever become a successful businessman, then I will definitely make a headquarter of my own business. Many popular and big businesses have a headquarter or a main branch.

Business demands time to build and as such, you won't just start and you have a headquarters. You need to create awareness and build face before going for that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back