What's new

If you started a business, would you have a headquarters or not?

Whether I would have a headquarters or not depends on the type of business. If it is an online business then I do not see a need for headquarter but a physical business should definitely have one.

It is good to have headquarter when your business is develop to an extent. This not a day job and is not what an entrepreneur can firstly thing about immediately when starting a business.

If I actually have the resources to start the business and have a headquarters and other sub branches for the business I'm definitely going to do it because it is means that I will be making more money.
Of cause you will do well, if a business can grow to the level of having branches, it means their customer base is expounding, it's a good sign on your part and more profit for you.

It is good to have central unit that will control all the branches when you establish a business and you are planning to expand your annexes. all the branches will be reporting back to the headquarter.

If i start a business, i wouldn't have an headquarters, i would first of try to grow the business and then when it grows to a very big stage, i can now decide to make it the headquarters and have one or two smaller branches.

If I start my business I will not have a headquarter yet instead I will concentrate on how to make the business grow and also get feedback from my customers on how to improve the business, because if the business did not grow of what is the head quarters to me ?

If I start my business I will not have a headquarter yet instead I will concentrate on how to make the business grow and also get feedback from my customers on how to improve the business, because if the business did not grow of what is the head quarters to me ?
Having branches and headquaters in a business is the meaning of a succesful business, if your business keeps booming , theres nothing bad in having branches elsewhere.

It is very important to have head quarter when you are planning to have branches for your business across the places. The headquarter will act as a parent for the branches and control their affairs as well as mode of mode of operations.

I definitely plan on having and headquarter for my business when I definitely open it in the nearest future because I do not plan on having just one branch for my business.
Having a headquarter will actually give you the ground for you to be able to monitor all your business is from a particular spot which will help you to have control over all of them.

I think the issue of having a headquaters might not neccessarily arise in some business,because i have seen some business that are very mobile in its operation,except the need arise for that,

At a certain stage in business it will be necessary to have a business headquarters but this will definitely be when your business has grown to a point that you need an official head office. Yes I would do if the business demands .

The prayer and the initial plans of all entrepreneurs is to start a business and the business will keep growing until it has branches and also have an headquaters , thats the reason for doing business , to make money and progress .

A business that has multiple branches needs a headquarters. If your business sells from just one location, it would be your headquarters even though calling it a headquarter is not very common practice. AS far as operating an online business is concerned., I would have an office only when my sales are enough to rent a business space. .

A business that has multiple branches needs a headquarters. If your business sells from just one location, it would be your headquarters even though calling it a headquarter is not very common practice. AS far as operating an online business is concerned., I would have an office only when my sales are enough to rent a business space. .

I would have a headquarters in case if I were running a very large business organisations. This is especially true in case if my business had many different branches across the city or country. Big businesses in here usually have headquarters. This also includes big local businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back