What's new

If you had to stick to one social media site, what would it be?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you could only stick with one social media account, what would it be? Facebook? X (FKA - Twitter), Instagram, Snapchat, etc? I think for me, Facebook is really all I need for my social needs. I rarely use X for my social needs, and same with Instagram. But Facebook I use for just about everything. What about you?

I would pick Reddit because it is most like forums and there is a wide range of topics to explore and subscribing to your favorite subreddits puts all of your likes into one place.

Currently, I am active on 3-4 social media platforms and if I have to choose just one social media platform, I would choose Facebook. That's because facebook has highest monthly active users, has highest traffic among all social sites and can be used for personal connection as well as professional necessities.

If I only had to stick with one, not counting WhatsApp, which I do not know if it would be included in the package, but ignoring WhatsApp I would stick with Facebook, since it seems to me a healthier social network than Instagram, on the other hand, Tiktok and Twitter are not to my liking, Twitter because of all the policy changes it's had and Tiktok because I don't like its content, so my favorite is Facebook.

It is definitely going to be Twitter. It was the social media platform that gave my business a boost in 2021, and it has been a successful experience since then. I like the fact that Twitter has a bigger audience that is active and one that you can market your products to without getting queries, unlike what we have with Facebook.

My prefernce os Facebook. It is a friendly platform for all walks of life. It is also easy to navigate and organize.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back