What's new

If the housing market crashes, are you prepared?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In terms of owning or looking to buy a house, if the market were to crash are your finances in order so you could manage it?

They are saying a housing crash is coming in America and it is likely going to hit this fall. This means housing and property value will drop by 30%, possible more if it is worse than the crash in 2008.

If the housing market crashes, it wouldn't cause me any problems because I do not have a stake sin the housing market. I do not have any real estate property investment.

I don't have a house that is own by me for the time been, but I believe if this where to happen it would greatly affect so may home owners as most of there homes are gotten through mortgage

I don't have a house that is own by me for the time been, but I believe if this where to happen it would greatly affect so may home owners as most of there homes are gotten through mortgage
There are rumors that upward of 40% of homeowners could lost their homes within the first 3 years following the crash. That is scary! I don't think it would be that many but who knows.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back