What's new

If Bitcoin Were To Be a Physical Coin Would It Still Be This Valuable?

If banks let there is papers like satoshis so you have paper of 1 satoshi or paper of 10 satoshis or paper of 100 satoshis or paper of 1000 satoshis or paper of 10000 satoshis and paper of 100000 satoshis then nothing is hard.

If bitcoin was a physical currency , it cannot be valuable as it is now, because it will be as the normal fiat currency. It is because it is a digital currency, that is the starting point for the Bitcoin success stories.

If the Bitcoin can be a physical coin that mean that the price will never increase the way is increasing now in the market, and it will never have any value in the market as it's now.

The value will be completely unpredictable and I don't think the price will be so volatile as it is today.. I have come to understand that almost 100% of physical currencies is always stable in terms of Price and volatility.

If Bitcoin going to be a physical coin, then we can not regard it as a cryptocurrency or a digital currency thereby forfeiting the nature of the Bitcoin itself. The Bitcoin being a physical coin cannot reach the value that is attained today as a cryptocurrency.

Ahhh I really doubt it.. if Bitcoin were to be in fiat then it value most definitely won't be as precious as it is at this very moment. I think it is in the beauty of it that it's in an online platform..where there is transparency and cannot be controlled by an individual or a single government.
That is just the true fact,because what makes the whole trading in cryptocurency so unique is the fluctuations in the the market,which usually makes the price to move in a certain direction based on some certain factors.
If crypto currency were physical coin i don't think it will be this valuable because the government will monetize it, they will have control over how many is printed. Why bitcoin is so valuable is because of it decentralized nature.
The cryptocurency being a phsical curency would not actually get much vale the way it is right now,because the whole essence of the cryptocurency trading being virtual is the volatility and that is what makes it dynamic and unique.

Last edited:
I dont think so because it would have been liquidated and found in the hands of many people. Why it's not a physical coin makes it strong and give it's the value all of us is seeing.

We can never tell because gold and silver are physical product and their value always increased as demands increases. More people are also trading it. I believe if bitcoins were to be a physical product it would have had value to some extent.

We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

What do you think and why?
Maybe or maybe not as we know it's digital currency and changes market values so, it would not say wrong that everything that has constant state can be physical thing and can be circulate well. And because of its high prices it's not easy to take with ourselves this currency.

Are physical bitcoins worth anything? It depends. If they've got bitcoin loaded onto them, then they are worth at least that amount of bitcoin. Even if they're empty, they could still be worth something, because they can be of interest to coin collectors.

We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

I am inclined to believe that bitcoin converted to flat currency would not have necessarily possessed as much value. The bitcoin would have lost its decentralized nature which attracted so many people to it in the first place

Not really. The only thing that makes bitcoin valuable is its decentralized and digital in nature. And even if it is a fiat currency, its demand won't be so high like this which won't allow it to be this popular and expensive.
Considering the fact that the Bitcoin currently is one of the best crypto coin with the highest rate, even if it will be make in digital form it will still be valuable.

Not really. The only thing that makes bitcoin valuable is its decentralized and digital in nature. And even if it is a fiat currency, its demand won't be so high like this which won't allow it to be this popular and expensive.
That is just the true fact about the price value of the digital currency like Bitcoin, because what makes it unique is the fluctuations and price movement in the cryptocurrency market trade,the volatility is the main interest here.

That is just the true fact about the price value of the digital currency like Bitcoin, because what makes it unique is the fluctuations and price movement in the cryptocurrency market trade,the volatility is the main interest here.
The fact that people are given the hope that they are totally charge of their money is what makes cryptocurrency look interesting. Everybody like privacy and bitcoin is one of the ways you can use to protect your assets.

Bitcoin has this value because it is not a physical coin instead people are giving it a value, I believe if it was a physical coin then it wouldn't have this demand.

The fact that people are given the hope that they are totally charge of their money is what makes cryptocurrency look interesting. Everybody like privacy and bitcoin is one of the ways you can use to protect your assets.
The thing about the whole issue of cryptocurency being very interesting is that you have the advantage of your assets growing very fast due to fluctuations and the market volatility.

No it wouldn't be this valuable at all
This is because a lot of people would have lost interest.

Bitcoin is only important today because of how it is easily accessible and used online without restrictions.

If bitcoin is ever going to be physical then it means that it can be regulated and that is going to completely defeat the my it was even created in the first place so I do not support.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back