What's new

If Bitcoin drops down to under $1000, would you invest a lot?

I may not invest in case the value of bitcoin drops that much, but I do not think that the value of bitcoin will drop to that low in a single day. So, it all depends on the circumstances.
one thing I have learnt in the crypto space is that anything is possible. But if this happens I will probably invest in Bitcoin because I am sure the price will skyrocket because there are a lot of institutional investors backing Bitcoin.

If bitcoin falls below $1000 , it is an opportunity to keep accumulating because it has a lot of potentials and it is a surefire that it will surge in the future. Taking advantage of Bitcoin at such level would be a great investment judgement.

if bitcoin drops to such an amount i would definitely invest on it, as i believe it is worth investing on as it would definitely rise back up in the nearest future, so it is a very good investment on the long run.
I agree with you, Bitcoin is a good investment for long run, I don't think that Bitcoin will go down to $1000 again but if it happens then I will definitely invest more.

I agree with you, Bitcoin is a good investment for long run, I don't think that Bitcoin will go down to $1000 again but if it happens then I will definitely invest more.
I think that if Bitcoin fell to those prices something very bad would have happened within the ecosystem or Bitcoin itself and maybe none of us wanted to invest in it at that time, you have to consider that too.

I think that if Bitcoin fell to those prices something very bad would have happened within the ecosystem or Bitcoin itself and maybe none of us wanted to invest in it at that time, you have to consider that too.
I agree with you, it can be the worst case scenario that Bitcoin reaches $1,000 but I think it is impossible for Bitcoin to reach that level.

If the worst thing happen, it will take it to $10K level not lower than that.

I agree with you, it can be the worst case scenario that Bitcoin reaches $1,000 but I think it is impossible for Bitcoin to reach that level.

If the worst thing happen, it will take it to $10K level not lower than that.
I do not think that Bitcoin could really fall to those prices, but well there could be a very unlikely and catastrophic situation that could cause it although I do not believe it, but if it happened I would have to see very well the context to consider or not invest.

If bitcoin falls below $1000 , it is an opportunity to keep accumulating because it has a lot of potentials and it is a surefire that it will surge in the future. Taking advantage of Bitcoin at such level would be a great investment judgement.
Probably, I don't even think such thing will happen but if it happens a lot of other cryptocurrencies will be dead. Bitcoin will surely rise again and make a lot of people millionaires.

Probably, I don't even think such thing will happen but if it happens a lot of other cryptocurrencies will be dead. Bitcoin will surely rise again and make a lot of people millionaires.
Sometimes when Bitcoin goes downward it is good for the future of whole crypto market because by going down it kills all shit coins which are defaming the whole market.

Sometimes when Bitcoin goes downward it is good for the future of whole crypto market because by going down it kills all shit coins which are defaming the whole market.
Probably, I regretted investing in a lot of shitcoins that does not have any reasonable use case. I have lost a lot of money in the crypto market because of lack of knowledge but I have learnt my lessons.

Probably, I regretted investing in a lot of shitcoins that does not have any reasonable use case. I have lost a lot of money in the crypto market because of lack of knowledge but I have learnt my lessons.
Those cryptocurrencies which have no real world usages and have no projects behind them do not worth investing, instead find big projects with high growth potential.

Those cryptocurrencies which have no real world usages and have no projects behind them do not worth investing, instead find big projects with high growth potential.
Yes, that is actually what I learnt now. I will never Invest in a cryptocurrency that does not have any reasonable use case again. I will only go with the big cryptocurrencies that are still building.

Personally for me, I think it will be the best time for me to invest.
I know some people will scared to undergo such but it's not good to invest when the value has reached it peak.
You might enter and make loss as well, people have that notion that when it goes down, it would come up, but you need to understand why it is going down as this would tell you to invest or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back