What's new

If Bitcoin drops down to under $1000, would you invest a lot?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yes I would because the currency is here to stay. It's fluctuations helps you get big profits. It is a risk because the opposite is tragic. Well, in investments you have to measure the level of risk you can tolerate. Dont take what you can't withstand. Just be smart about it

if bitcoin drops to such an amount i would definitely invest on it, as i believe it is worth investing on as it would definitely rise back up in the nearest future, so it is a very good investment on the long run.

I wouldn't let such an opportunity to pass me by at all .

When prices drop like this, a lot of people would be scared to invest and this provides good opportunity for risk takers.

It is absolutely deadly to invest in any currency or cryptocurrency just because you felt that price is too low. It might continue going lower!
It is absolutely crucial to understand what lead to the decline in price in the first place before finalizing your decision.

Personally for me, I think it will be the best time for me to invest.
I know some people will scared to undergo such but it's not good to invest when the value has reached it peak.

It is absolutely deadly to invest in any currency or cryptocurrency just because you felt that price is too low. It might continue going lower!
It is absolutely crucial to understand what lead to the decline in price in the first place before finalizing your decision.
Well If it happens to be that I have the necessary capital to buy Bitcoin when it drops to one thousand dollars, I won't even think twice but rather invest on it.

Personally for me, I think it will be the best time for me to invest.
I know some people will scared to undergo such but it's not good to invest when the value has reached it peak.
Following the trading dynamics in cryptocurrency Space, the best time to buy is when the market is down and the best time to sell is when the market is up and running.

I think that I may also not invest in a currency if the price drops at massive levels and I am sure that many other investors will probably also do the same thing as well.

Yes I would because the currency is here to stay. It's fluctuations helps you get big profits. It is a risk because the opposite is tragic. Well, in investments you have to measure the level of risk you can tolerate. Dont take what you can't withstand. Just be smart about it
Definetly I would invest more because I believe in it's fundamentals and long term, it is decentralized and controlled by no one, this is what all the people need.

Personally for me, I don't think it will be the best time for me to invest.
I know some people will overlook such but it's not good to invest when the value has reached it falling

The greatest time to buy is when the price is down, and the best moment to sell is when the market is active, according to the trading patterns in the crypto community. This can be encapsulated in a popular crypto saying, "Buy the dip"

That is just the thing about cryptocurency,its price fluctuation is what makes the market very unique,and during the dip,that is when one can make lots of money by buying and then allow to appriciate.

I am just looking for the best opportunity to trade and invest in bitcoins or any other of my favourite cryptocurrency at the lowest buttom. That will be the best opportunity to start my bitcoin investment again .

Personally I think if bitcoin is able to dropped down in value, it will be the best time for me to invest because I know many people will be willing to sell and it will be very cheap to buy and later sell when the value raises in the future.

As far as I am concerned,the best time to invest in Bitcoin is when it's dropped down.when it drops it gives chance for high investment and definitely as it flactuate it will go high. From there you can decide make a harvest

Bit coin has for sometimes reach highest value of $55, 000 plus and it has drop to almost $16000 now. Even if it drop to below $1000, i might still not invest, there's no probability bit coin will come up again if it drops to that value

I doubt if that will be the case but if it happens I will actually try much as possible to invest as much as I can. That range will not even stay up to 1 hour because there will be a lot of buying pressure.

I doubt if that will be the case but if it happens I will actually try much as possible to invest as much as I can. That range will not even stay up to 1 hour because there will be a lot of buying pressure.
Exactly, Bitcoin has set a standard in the crypto market no matter how low it is at a moment it will only calls for buying rate troop Wich will increase the value of Bitcoin rate ,as you said it would not stay for more than an hour

Exactly, Bitcoin has set a standard in the crypto market no matter how low it is at a moment it will only calls for buying rate troop Wich will increase the value of Bitcoin rate ,as you said it would not stay for more than an hour
There are several investors waiting for the right opportunity for them to start buying. If the price of Bitcoin goes that low there will be massive buying pressure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back