What's new

If Bitcoin drops down to under $1000, would you invest a lot?

If the value of bitcoin dropped, I think it will be the best opportunity and time to invest into bitcoin simply because the value will be less and many people will be willing to sell at a lower price.

If the value of bitcoin dropped, I think it will be the best opportunity and time to invest into bitcoin simply because the value will be less and many people will be willing to sell at a lower price.
if the price of Bitcoin drop to that level so many people will be afraid because they think that bitcoin is dead. Only a few people will be bold enough to put their money in it.

Well it depends. if there are other better raising coins in the market, I won't but if there are less compared, is the best time to invest into bitcoin. simply because the value will dropped and alot of people will be willing to sell.

I would jump on that like a dog on a bone. I have a few Million Satoshi in my accounts, so I would buy another Million once it stabalized a little

I wouldn't let such an opportunity to pass me by at all .

When prices drop like this, a lot of people would be scared to invest and this provides good opportunity for risk takers.
You definitely understand how the financial markets operate, people are always skeptical when prices of this sort of things are on the free fall but would invest when they are on the rise.

I would jump on that like a dog on a bone. I have a few Million Satoshi in my accounts, so I would buy another Million once it stabalized a little
Actually such periods will be the best time to invest simply because you will used little amount of money to buy a millions of bitcoin simply because people will be willing to sell and it will dropped in value.

When prices drop like this, a lot of people would be scared to invest and this provides good opportunity for risk takers.
That is one of the moment and opportunity that any investors would love to have and possibly invest in, especially when the market price has really dropped down,it is good to invest during such period.

I hve this
if the price of Bitcoin drop to that level so many people will be afraid because they think that bitcoin is dead. Only a few people will be bold enough to put their money in it.
I have this believe that I bitcoins go very down then people would be skeptical about crypto currency in general as bitcoins usually controls the direction of the market and a crash would affect the others

I hve this

I have this believe that I bitcoins go very down then people would be skeptical about crypto currency in general as bitcoins usually controls the direction of the market and a crash would affect the others
I also have a feeling that a greater crash is coming to the crypto-currency market. I believe this current season is an opportunity to make a lot of money in the next bull run.

I do not believe that we would see so much of a crash on the crypto market as the indices currently in place does not suggests this and I also beg to differ except a government policy says otherwise

This is actually going to be a lifetime opportunity if I am going to ever see bitcoin around that price range. Bitcoin is going to be around for the long time no matter how people see it.

Yes I believe most people here will use this opportunity to buy the coin. Even though I'm pretty sure that some of us here can't afford to buy it at the aforementioned rate. Maybe till it drops to that kind $5.

This is not any crypto currency we are talking about, we are talking about the king of the crypto space which determines the price and value of other coin, if Bitcoin is not worth investing on, then no coin is.
It is absolutely deadly to invest in any currency or cryptocurrency just because you felt that price is too low. It might continue going lower!
It is absolutely crucial to understand what lead to the decline in price in the first place before finalizing your decision.

The current price of bitcoin is $24K, if it drops to $1K I will have to see why the price dropped. Without knowing the exact reasons for the bitcoin crash I wouldn't invest in bitcoin.

This is not any crypto currency we are talking about, we are talking about the king of the crypto space which determines the price and value of other coin, if Bitcoin is not worth investing on, then no coin is.
It doesn't matter if it is Bitcoin or any other coin. Their are always reasons behind the decline of price . If you think that everything is random you have to rethink again.

Well it depends a lot if bitcoin falls to this price we should see very well what is the reason for this may have happened something very serious in the ecosystem, or therefore be very bad economically in global terms

It Depends on the factor that lead to such decrease in price, If the factor is because people stopped believing in it, then I doubt if I would invest in it.

But to me, it largely depends on the factor, before I invest or not.

It is never going to be possible for bitcoin to drop below $1000 because it is a Pioneer cryptocurrency that has been in existence for quite a long time and the traction it has gained will not let such surface .

I may not invest in case the value of bitcoin drops that much, but I do not think that the value of bitcoin will drop to that low in a single day. So, it all depends on the circumstances.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back