NEWS I was given a house for free – but it already belonged to someone else

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I put the house on the market, I uncovered a story of a Black woman losing her home to municipal greedThis story is published in partnership with the Economic Hardship Reporting Project and Bridge DetroitMiraculously, Tomeka Langford is willing to talk to me.The 47-year-old Black woman is a long-standing Detroiter. A career pharm tech with four kids and six grandkids, her family has lived in the city ever since her grandparents came up from the south. Continue reading... ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

If such things happen, then it's a mistake, you're not giving any house for free. Just beg the real owner of the house to give you like a week to pack out if you're already living in the house

Haha I don't think you can call this free, in as much as the house you were given belongs to someone else, the only way out here is to stay out of the house to avoid conflict since you know it belongs to someone.

This story sounds like there's more to it. I think the original owner wasn't aware and someone tried to give away the house without his consent. Maybe as a means of trying to get back at the person.

Personally I think any gift that is offered out to you and it's belongs to someone, os not real but rather a fake gift. so make it in your mind that you were not given a gift of house unless when the legal documents are presented to you.

Since you have realised that the house was given to you free and you also come to realise that the person that gave you is not the original owner , you must try and avoid any embarrassment by moving out of the house .

Hahaha, I don't think you can call it free because the house you were given belongs to someone else. The only way out of here is to stay away from home to avoid conflict because you know it belongs to someone else.

There was a couple in my area that were scamming people from another state. They faked like they were moving and "renting" out homes that were for sale. They scammed people out of over $50k before they were caught.

If such things happen, then it's a mistake, you're not giving any house for free. Just beg the real owner of the house to give you like a week to pack out if you're already living in the house
Probably, the way to solve the problem is to report back to the people that gave the house to you for free. It may actually be a mistake and I hope they will correct the mistake.

If such happens, it might be a mistake. The best thing to do is to pack out of the house since you already know that it belongs to someone else. I suspect the person that gifted you the house is actually daring the real owner or trying to get back at him/her for an unsettled conlict they had.

If they give you a property belongs to someone else that not a problem. Let them give him another one because the person gave you might know that first person would come and claim it back.

If they give you a property belongs to someone else that not a problem. Let them give him another one because the person gave you might know that first person would come and claim it back.
Probably, it is actually a mistake. As long as the house was given to you for free you can actually report the issue to those who gave you the house. That way everything will be sorted out.

The story is not clear. I understand that you're given a house for free but when you do a research about the house you found out it originally belong to a black woman. But the report said that the black woman lose the house. If someone has lose a house, then he or she is no longer the owner. My advice for you is to consult those that give you the house and seek clarification about ownership of the house.

Personally I think in such kind of situation, do not consider the house as your gift or yours but a freak and a deception to you by the owner who want to put you into trouble or situation that you can not handle.

You now know that the house already belong to someone else then there's nothing much to deliberate about since we both know what you need to do. And how can a house be given to you for free?
Exactly, my thought. How did he get the house for free? Did he have any documents to prove the ownership of the house.

If he don't, he should leave the house for the rightful owner without any delay.

Exactly, my thought. How did he get the house for free? Did he have any documents to prove the ownership of the house.

If he don't, he should leave the house for the rightful owner without any delay.
This matter is not complicated at all. I just wonder who would give someone a house for free unless it's a close relation and it should come with documents backing up the claim.

Well I think this depends on you, you are the one to decide whether to take it or not, if you like the house you can decide to take it, an if you don't like it you can still sell it.

Snap out of it, what is not yours can never be yours, you clearly stated it that it belongs to someone else, where you forced to occupy the house? If not, then return it back to the owner before things get out of hand, and you might even get sued for false possession of another person's property.

You now know that the house already belong to someone else then there's nothing much to deliberate about since we both know what you need to do. And how can a house be given to you for free?
First you need to clear the air about the misunderstanding with the person that procure the house for you , and have a meeting with the real owner of the house to know what actually happened .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back