What's new

NEWS I was given a house for free – but it already belonged to someone else

First you need to clear the air about the misunderstanding with the person that procure the house for you , and have a meeting with the real owner of the house to know what actually happened .
That might work but in this very case, I think we both know how it's going to end and that's with the poster actually leaving the house for the person he recognized as the real owner of the house.

Well I think this depends on you, you are the one to decide whether to take it or not, if you like the house you can decide to take it, an if you don't like it you can still sell it.
He can only sell the house if he has the needed documents. I'm not sure he has the house documents complete, if he has any at all. The issue of house ownership is not a trivia issue that cannot be handle with hand of levity.

There was a couple in my area that were scamming people from another state. They faked like they were moving and "renting" out homes that were for sale. They scammed people out of over $50k before they were caught.
These stories are so common in my country too. Such con people make so much money from unsuspecting victims. That is why it is always advised to be really careful when you get offered by strangers. Especially if they give you for free or at really low prices.

Personally I can't consider that as a gift even though it depends.
That might be as a trape or a possible way of making have miss understanding with the other person.

You just have to let it go to avoid any other argument that may arise.

These stories are so common in my country too. Such con people make so much money from unsuspecting victims. That is why it is always advised to be really careful when you get offered by strangers. Especially if they give you for free or at really low prices.

Well, I was also scammed so many times and I could say that it is so hard to trust people. I really become suspicious when someone offers something for free as they say that nothing is free nowadays.

Personally I will advise you, not to be considering that as a gift because it's already belong to someone and it can never be yours. sometimes such kind of gift are treats to you.

There was a couple in my area that were scamming people from another state. They faked like they were moving and "renting" out homes that were for sale. They scammed people out of over $50k before they were caught.
Most persons are just in the habbit of using optianing by ticks to unsuspecting member of the public,I have seen very high profile persons who are into this issue,and you not understand how they get away with such

First you need to clear the air about the misunderstanding with the person that procure the house for you , and have a meeting with the real owner of the house to know what actually happened .
Having meeting with the real owner and the person who gifted you the house is the best thing to do. That way you can clear the air and know what actually transpired.

Since you have realised the house belong to someone else , you need to be sure by taking some steps to invite the person that gave you the house for free and the real owner to know what's really going on.
Personally I will advise you, not to be considering that as a gift because it's already belong to someone and it can never be yours. sometimes such kind of gift are treats to you.
p

Probably, the way to solve the problem is to report back to the people that gave the house to you for free. It may actually be a mistake and I hope they will correct the mistake.
You have said it all seriously, I have seen allot of instance like this but the way out is to report the case to a near by police station. I think they are the ones that can settle this case.

Having meeting with the real owner and the person who gifted you the house is the best thing to do. That way you can clear the air and know what actually transpired.

Well, it is actually quite rare for a person to receive a house as a gift. I remember a company offering a house as a gift to customers, but not all the customers are that lucky.

Well, it is actually quite rare for a person to receive a house as a gift. I remember a company offering a house as a gift to customers, but not all the customers are that lucky.
I believe only a few customers will be able to get such. It is very rare actually because the cost of housing in this part of the world is much. Some busineses in this part of world prefer giving cash gifts to their customers.

I believe only a few customers will be able to get such. It is very rare actually because the cost of housing in this part of the world is much. Some busineses in this part of world prefer giving cash gifts to their customers.

Well, there are many people who rent their house to other people. However, some people may offer their relatives to live in their house for free. This is quite common thing.

Well, there are many people who rent their house to other people. However, some people may offer their relatives to live in their house for free. This is quite common thing.
Giving a house to your family members to live in is also common in this part of the world. It is not a big deal but sometimes giving to your customers may not be a reality.

Giving a house to your family members to live in is also common in this part of the world. It is not a big deal but sometimes giving to your customers may not be a reality.

I think that that it is obligatory on you to share your house with your family members because they are a part of you as well and you must try to support them.

I think that that it is obligatory on you to share your house with your family members because they are a part of you as well and you must try to support them.
Yeah, that is also the case in this part of the world. People who have houses always share with your family members. It is always made mandatory for so many families.

Well some experience is very difficult to understand I think but if a house is given to you, it can't belong to someone again so I believe the house is not but just a way of causing maybe a misunderstanding between you and the owner.

Lolz, so you were just given a house just like that. Hahahaha. We are always told to be very careful when things are too good to be true but you didn't listen 😁😁.
Personally I will have a second thought when things like this come because it could put you in trouble. Funny story.

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.
The story is deep and I think there is a mistake in it. What if it was not the house's owners plan. Anyway, you can just beg the house owner for more time so that you will find a way to pack out

Well I think if you are been given a house for free, it can never belong to someone unless it's a feck kind of gift that is made in other to caused you troubles with people around you.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back