What's new

I think I'm going to take a break from cryptocurrency

As much as I hate to say it, I might have to take a break from cryptocurrencies. I purchased a certain amount of bitcoin, litecoin and ethereium a while back and it hasn't really went anywhere except for down. This has been some of my first attempts at investing, and I'm just not enjoying it so far. Should I stick with it, or take a break for a while and come back to it later?
I think is a good idea for you to take a break to free your mind from stress and look for a new strategy of how to go about the coins and make profit

The best way to exit from crypto currency is by investing money on a couple of high priced currencies and locking your asset for a couple of years. You might become rich without doing any hard work.

As much as I hate to say it, I might have to take a break from cryptocurrencies. I purchased a certain amount of bitcoin, litecoin and ethereium a while back and it hasn't really went anywhere except for down. This has been some of my first attempts at investing, and I'm just not enjoying it so far. Should I stick with it, or take a break for a while and come back to it later?
I cherish your decision. When I bought dogecoin when the price was $0.5 but the price have not declined. Since then I have had break on investment but I only trade

Discipline is by far the most important thing to have when you want to stay long in the game of cryptocurrency. He should be able to control yourself whenever you are in love or in profit.

The cryptocurency trading is a trading that thrives on a lot of factors which may go up and experience a bearish run at some point,you should not think of taking a break from cryptocurency because the market is best to enter at the dip period and sell during a rise in value.

A break is great for you right now after experiencing such a loss. You can use that break to do alot of research about cryptocurrencies. Learn how to study the market and analyse it's market to know if the price may rise or fall.

Lol! Indeed Crypto trade is not for the faint hearted. If you need a break my brother, then go for it. Veterans of crypto will still use any situation to make a means to an end.

Well you own yourself and you don't need to ask the general public for their opinion before you do what ever you want to do, investment has gone south I know how painful that can be

You don't have to take break on cryptocurrency because business is all about taking risk, maybe business is bad today will not be the reason why you should take a break on it.

When have you come to cryptocurrency trading, it is something that you have to be all technical about otherwise you will always lose you money; so if it gets to that point taking a break is something that should be advisable.

It is not really about taking a break that will solve this situation you're in right now. Because if you take that break and don't go and learn why you're failing on that front, you'll still come back and make that same failure again most certainly

Well you still have to understand that cryptocurrency it's not really a Smooth part for you to make money but I believe your problem is that you really check your wallets too much which is not supposed to be so if you are investing for long-term purposes, if you're holding a cryptocurrency it will not be profitable if you are considering it for short term.

This is one of the general characteristics of cryptocurrency anywhere around the world. A lot of people have a serious depreciation now especially now in the bearish market but they still hold on.

Now is even the best opportunity for you to invest more that all cryptocurrencies are down. But in any case the most important thing is still investing what you can afford to lose.

This is is probably the best time to keep mute in cryptocurrency investment because the market sentiment isn't favorable and it becomes very difficult for you to predict the direction of trend.

The most important factor in crypto is patience, until now you could hold it so you can hold it for a long term for example 2 or 3 years at least, defenetly you will have great profits.

If you're buying already establish coin, then you might just be wasting your time with your money. I don't have much to waste so i only but many shitcoins with very small amount of money and leave it for a very long time

I'm also in the situation that you are. I have already converted all my crypto currency to a stable coin just because of the recent downtrend on the market. Right now I will have to withdraw my remaining funds and come back later.

I don't think you should take a break from crypto currencies. I feel you should be more patient and acquire more knowledge about crypto currencies, maybe there's something you are not doing right.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back