What's new

I think I'm going to take a break from cryptocurrency

Lol
Everything in life has it ups and downs
Actually we are in a dip season in the crypto market but a bull season is on its way
Yeah, the bull season is already here, even though the bearish is necessary because its need correction, the market need to be corrected.

As much as I hate to say it, I might have to take a break from cryptocurrencies. I purchased a certain amount of bitcoin, litecoin and ethereium a while back and it hasn't really went anywhere except for down. This has been some of my first attempts at investing, and I'm just not enjoying it so far. Should I stick with it, or take a break for a while and come back to it later?
Well , it seems you are new into cryptocurrency . Cryptocurrency is Volatile and this like this is bound to happen , we just have to be patient to benefit from crypto

As much as I hate to say it, I might have to take a break from cryptocurrencies. I purchased a certain amount of bitcoin, litecoin and ethereium a while back and it hasn't really went anywhere except for down. This has been some of my first attempts at investing, and I'm just not enjoying it so far. Should I stick with it, or take a break for a while and come back to it later?
I think you should take a break op. If the losses have become too much to handle them it's ok if you take a break

Well I believe that taking a break is actually very good thing because it will help you to clear your head on longer than things but as long as we are not selling the coins that you have then there is nothing wrong with taking a break.
Yeah! Selling at a loss would be a grave mistake. It is better if he decides to leave those already invested in and take a break to learn more strategies that would ensure profitability.

I am so sorry about that. I think that should be around the dip period. That should be the major reason. Still, don't give up and I hope you haven't sold the coins. It will definitely increase. Just be patient.

Cryptocurrency Investment is one of the interesting thing I have come to see online but honestly if you don't have patience and you don't Invest what you can afford to loose or be patient with you won't enjoy it.

I don't think there is anything like cryptocurrency is not for you or anyone. Since you are not in control of the volatility, your hands are tied. I believe the same thing is happening to everybody who has invested in those coins. It will still rise again but it will take a longer period.

Write your reply... I think am going take a break in crypto current
yes I think that's a great idea because as you can see the situation of the country everything is loosing value

It is very ok to take a break from anything when you feel that the pressure is getting too much. Sometimes detox can be very helpful. Cryptocurrency show amounts a lot of stress on her because the person tends to be taking it from time to time and expected to rise and can get very depressed when it falls. When you feel you really need to take a break you should do that.

What I'll strongly advise is that you don't run away from holding the coin. All you need is to update your knowledge because like I keep saying, the market is stabilizing - expect more of up and down movements. So, Just gain relevant knowledge about the market technicalities and you'll develop strategies that will help you trade profitably

Lol. The thing about crypto currency investment is that you have to be extremely patient, if you wanted a quicker return on investment you wouldn't have bought these coins you mentioned.

well I think that is not the best way to tackle it,taking a break it is not the best way to tackle failure ,but rather geting through it is the best and legit way to over come it ,do y forget that you can earn a living from crypto trading

I believe this is actually precisely exactly just what lots of investors typically deal with , I believe you have to relax as well as constantly collection a halt reduction , to ensure that the big drop that typically occur will not get all of your financial assets , do not quit however maintain attempting

You can use crypto currency for passive income. Invest in a couple of profitable crypt currencies and forget about your crypto for some time. You will make a lot of passive income.

One thing that helped me know crypto is patience. Everything may not be rosy at the moment but will make you to smile whenever it trends. Yes,there's a slight dip but most tokens passed 30% in profit.

As a cryptocurrency investor, I think it's sometimes normal to experience such. And you didn't specify when actually you purchased these coins because as the name goes, the investment is for very long term purposes so you need to be a bit patient

If the invested money is huge, you should have cut loss but from my experience in cryptocurrency, I stop cutting loss. If your exchange platform is Binance, you can stake your coins. When you stake, you still earn even the market is losing since it gives you some percentage from the invested amount. You can choose flexible savings so that you can easily unstake your coin and sell it if the price goes up. I usually do this if I incurred losses and forgot to cut loss.

Of course, before you enter the crypto world, you have decided whether you want to be a trader or an investor or maybe both, a trader means that you will get short profits, while investors are long-term and you have to be patient, just keep it in a safe wallet, forget what it means don't care about rising prices or down, open after a year or so.

Of course like the saying if you are not making much money on something that you are doing you need to take a break first and check if what you are doing is right or wrong so if you feel like taking a break from trading cryptocurrency is okay I guess.

Buying crytocurrency and expecting it to gain is like gambling too. It have to work with your mind. I will advice you to stay strong. There's a lot to benefit than backing off at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back