Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
As much as I hate to say it, I might have to take a break from cryptocurrencies. I purchased a certain amount of bitcoin, litecoin and ethereium a while back and it hasn't really went anywhere except for down. This has been some of my first attempts at investing, and I'm just not enjoying it so far. Should I stick with it, or take a break for a while and come back to it later?

You do not need to take a break from cryptocurrency. The problem is that you want to make profits from cryptocurrency immediately you invested in it. The truth is, cryptocurrency is a long term investment that needs a lot of patience and time to achieve the result that you want.

Yours isn't worst than mine, I bought some reasonable amount of coins, with what's going on now they've halved. And their is no guarantee if I'll recover such amount even in the next five years with the uncertainty surrounding the Cryptocurrency world. Let's be hopeful and expect suitable changes in the future.

When you said you bought some of these coins a while back, you didn't tell us when exactly you did these purchases since every analysis we do about the cryptocurrencies are time and price based.

I'm also in the situation that you are. I have already converted all my crypto currency to a stable coin just because of the recent downtrend on the market. Right now I will have to withdraw my remaining funds and come back later

This is how it is, as a trader in crypto currency is quit normal. You dont have to give up and wait. I also had some losses as well on the coins i invested in but we are hoping there would be a rise in value

I think this is exactly what many traders usually face , I think you need to take a break and always set a stop loss , so that the huge fall that usually happen won't take all your investment , don't give up but keep trying

If you really want to benefit from crypto currency trading or investing, I think you need to continue investing in crypto currencies before the price starts to build up.

From current research and findings and also from my point of view i think this isn't the best time to backout because soon enough most of the digital coins including they ones you mentioned will begin experiencing a bull run.

Right now this is the best thing to do because no one can actually predict where the market is going to go at the moment so it is better to wait for a clean break out.

I have also made some big loss in the crypto currency exchange Business since the bear market started. It's just that a big manipulation is going on the market right now

As much as I hate to say it, I might have to take a break from cryptocurrencies. I purchased a certain amount of bitcoin, litecoin and ethereium a while back and it hasn't really went anywhere except for down. This has been some of my first attempts at investing, and I'm just not enjoying it so far. Should I stick with it, or take a break for a while and come back to it later?
I must say, that's the best method because its a way of investing and you will yield enough profit at the end of the day when bullish start.

You should actually take this as a learning process (my position) and you will do things profitably the next time. Invest only when the market is red and never forget to use your STOPLOSS feature.

I like this discussion because it is an expression of one's honesty. At least I have encountered a thread about this because the usual posts and comments that I see are like the marketing spiel of a salesman. Most of them are positive and pushing for crypto coin. It is still best to be honest.

When market went down, a lot of people went into panic and started selling, which even made the coins lose value. If you are taking a break from crypto, it means you do not actually understand crypto currency.

It
It's too early to quit crypto. One thing you should know about crypto is that it's volatile in nature so can experience dips. I think you should leave your tokens in your wallet. Tokens are recovering recently and will yield good returns.

Well I believe that taking a break is actually very good thing because it will help you to clear your head on longer than things but as long as we are not selling the coins that you have then there is nothing wrong with taking a break.

I think that you need to take a break from cryptocurrency. If it is giving you stress and not happiness. I believe cryptocurrency is not really for you. Because like me who is a cryptocurrency lover and an enthusiast, the price going down is an opportunity to buy more coins. It's exciting then for me not a stress.

Lol
Everything in life has it ups and downs
Actually we are in a dip season in the crypto market but a bull season is on its way

Lol
Everything in life has it ups and downs
Actually we are in a dip season in the crypto market but a bull season is on its way
You are right, the dip that most cryptocurrency suffers is as a result of the the bearish run that is currently affecting all cryptocurrency. It will surely rise again, when it will happen is what we don't know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back