What's new

I think I'm going to take a break from cryptocurrency

You
As much as I hate to say it, I might have to take a break from cryptocurrencies. I purchased a certain amount of bitcoin, litecoin and ethereium a while back and it hasn't really went anywhere except for down. This has been some of my first attempts at investing, and I'm just not enjoying it so far. Should I stick with it, or take a break for a while and come back to it later?
You did not have enough knowledge before you bought. That was the peak of the bull run and unfortunately for most of us who had never experienced a bull run and a bear run, we thought prices would just keep going up.

If you've taken a break, now is the time to learn and accumulate Bitcoin gradually for the next bull run.

Actually I think cryptocurrency worth taking a break from all it investment and even trading. the market is not certain and it investment value has reached it peak not good for investment now.
Actually I think cryptocurrency worth taking a break from all it investment and even trading. the market is not certain and it investment value has reached it peak not good for investment now.

As much as I hate to say it, I might have to take a break from cryptocurrencies. I purchased a certain amount of bitcoin, litecoin and ethereium a while back and it hasn't really went anywhere except for down. This has been some of my first attempts at investing, and I'm just not enjoying it so far. Should I stick with it, or take a break for a while and come back to it later?
I think it would be better for you to exercise patience with your investment. The cryptocurrency market is really volatile and coins could easily rise in value despite the bear market we are in currently.

I am just starting in investing with cryptocurrency. I am not going to dump a ton of money just because of how the market can be. But I am excited to see what happens. I'm sorry you haven't had much success with it. Hopefully that will change for you soon!!! Best of luck!

It's not really easy , I personally have taken a break on cryptocurrency a long time ago until I am very sure of it next. I cannot risk my money in cryptocurrency now as is becoming more difficult to predict.

And there is no guarantee if I'll recover such amount even in the next five years with the uncertainty surrounding the Cryptocurrency world. Let's be hopeful and expect suitable changes in the future.

Giving up is not an option neither is taking break. What I will advice you to do now is to stop buying. But you need to be active in market by knowing how the coins is moving up and down. When you see that there's increase in price and you'll made profit if you sell your coin, then you'll sell part of it, not all. After selling and making your profit, keep checking again to see if there's price reduction that's significant. If is, then buy, but don't spend all you money on it.

I'm also in the situation that you are. I have already converted all my crypto currency to a stable coin just because of the recent downtrend on the market. Right now I will have to withdraw my remaining funds and come back later
One thing that we have to understand about the cryptocurency market is that we should not approach the market with fear,because if you are afriad of the fluctuations you might not really make profit in the long run.

it's normal with cryptocurency take a break but if you really want to invest these types of things should not stop you in general investing incrypto is risky that's why you won't always get results you want and then be disapointed and don't ivest money you can't afford losing

Cryptocurrency required patience and knowledge. Today, I see people venturing into cryptocurrency without learning anything about it. The worst thing I have seen is someone who have no knowledge of cryptocurrency investing 70% of his saving on it. Engaging in cryptocurrency without learning it's basic is playing bet.

I think it would be better for you to exercise patience with your investment. The cryptocurrency market is really volatile and coins could easily rise in value despite the bear market we are in currently.

I believe that you must have a specific kind of portfolio when you invest money in cryptocurrencies and this is very important. Never invest all of your money in such kind of market.

I believe that you must have a specific kind of portfolio when you invest money in cryptocurrencies and this is very important. Never invest all of your money in such kind of market.
You are right. It is also essential to diversify your portfolio and the range of coins you invest in so that the volatility of cryptocurrency will not harm you so much financially.

Cryptocurrency is not a quick way to make money online. This is what some people don't know. If you invested in coin and it's price is falling, the best thing to do is to wait until it started to rise again.

You are correct; the bearish run that is currently affecting all cryptocurrencies is what causes the dip that the majority of them experience. It will undoubtedly rise once more; the question is when.

There's no way you can continue trading cryptocurrencies if you are not earning money, you need to work on yourself and know what's hindering you from making money.

Lolz, sorry for the laughing reaction but we have to understand that is how cryptocurrency works, you shouldn't expect a constant uptrend that will always be in favour of the assets you have bought. This is what I have understand sometimes ago.

I am in the same situation as you and have already converted all my cryptocurrencies to stablecoins due to the recent downtrend in the market. I need to withdraw the remaining balance now and come back later

I am in the same situation as you and have already converted all my cryptocurrencies to stablecoins due to the recent downtrend in the market. I need to withdraw the remaining balance now and come back later
I hope you are making the right decision , normally you should have converted it when the price of bitcoins was around 30,000 dollars. We are believing that the price of cryptocurrency like bitcoins is at its lowest peak meaning that there is a possibility of reversal anytime soon. Though this may not be a financial advice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back