What's new

I see Tron as a static coin

And I am telling you that I don't see that coin changing from the way these aforementioned coins will behave with time. Let's just give it time. Elon musk alone can't make that happen for Dogecoin
Let's see what will happen around the Price of dogecoin in the future. Elon musk isn't doing the purchase only him. He creates awareness and other top investors, invest their hard earned money for better ROI.

Considering how much I love Tron coin, it static position does not encourage me to invest in it. It has remain in that price for a long time and never shows any sign of progress.

TRX coin explained in simple words. Read and understand Tron cryptocurrency from the basics.Tronix (TRX) is the proprietary cryptocurrency token of the Tron blockchain. Tron (TRX) was launched as a gaming coin, the TRON Network should start .

Tron was one of the few coins that did well among all the coins that were released at the same period (Dogecoin, ripple and a host of others). It's been growing steadily and looks something very sustainable.

You can't really be so sure about the future potential of most of these crypto currencies, no I don't really understand anything about it because that is not my area of concentration.. am concentrating in more potential coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back