I need a bitcoin mining app I can depend on

Olageshin

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to acquire more BTC but I don't want to buy it instead I just want to mine it .
So who knows of a reliable bitcoin mining application or website that iis reliable and honest?

Sincerely speaking, I don't think there are legit btc mining apps out there, you earn very slowly for the free ones while some will ask you to invest, beware don't ever invest. Survey apps are better.

There are actually no Bitcoin mining applications for smartphones that can mine you substantial Bitcoin that won't damage your phone because mining is not suited for phone but big computers that are strong, and you need alots of electricity too.
The only way you can mine is to join companies that mine, you will buy a mining plan or contract with them that usually lasts for a year or more, after which you can mine something reasonable at the end of the contract if the price of Bitcoin is higher than when you started the mining or go at a loss in which case you loss your investment with it too.

The ones I know where you can mine requires you to deposit and buy hash power , this hash power will show how much you can mine. There is no free Mining .

There is no such thing bro, you can go into crypto investment, and make a huge amount of money. Now is the time to invest on Bitcoin black, cos is cheap now try and accumulate as many as you can. Before it will skyrocket pas LTC.

Well, I am currently mining bitcoin from the telegram bot app. Some said it's not genuine but some other people have been withdrawing btc from it. You get bitcoin every hour, which is dependent on your level.

Bitcoin mining is only suitable for large computer systems, and if you try to do it on your phone, it will just destroy your battery and make the phone overheat frequently.

The best option for you now is to buy bitcoin at its low and sell at its high price.

Bitcoin mining can still make sense and be profitable. competitive ASICs cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars up to about $10,000. So I wouldn't advise you if you don't have the necessary materials involved.

You can try minergate.com
It gives both PCs and android cell phone programs and softwares for digital money(Cryptocurrencies)mining. It incorporates bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, inf-8, run and so forth.

Mining is almost non-existent now , due to the high cost machinery it takes and the lesser cryptos to discover anyways, let alone mining via an app, if you've found one there's a high probability its a scam.

I want to acquire more BTC but I don't want to buy it instead I just want to mine it .
So who knows of a reliable bitcoin mining application or website that iis reliable and honest?
Hello friend,
I have never received any payment from what they call free because they all always turn scam after sometime of operation. But dualmine has been in operation for more than two years but still pays its members. You get some free mining power after registering but you need to buy a plan by depositing before you can withdraw.

Crypto tab browser, which is available for desktop as well as mobile device can be used to mine bitcoins. This is trust worthy. However, I would not suggest you to use this even though it is a legit tool. earning rate is so low that you may not even earn $1 worth bitcoins in one month. Furthermore, it uses your computer resources and makes your device very slow.

I will be honest with you, you can't depend on a mining app. And without spending money it will be much more imposible. There's some websites that gives hash power to mine coins but you will need to use your money to be able to call it a stable earning or it will take you forever just to get a $1 btc

Mining BTC is almost non existent, but I have receive minute amount of BtC on certain sites and apps, but BTC are so small, I think people who have BTC are hurting it.
Please don't invest on sites promising BTC, most are fake, especially telegram BOTs

App no longer mine Bitcoin, apps do mine small cryptos, you will need a high yielding device, and it will also take 4 years to mine one bitcoin. If you are looking for APP, then try Altcoin mining or possible Monero mining.

I really don't know much about this business but I've made a lot of enquiry on it and the results I get from my findings make me believe that the most reliable one this period is the Bitcoin.

Sincerely, mining fr ordinary phones or laptops is not that profitable. You can mine from January to December and still don't get less than $1 and think of the time and money you might have spent on it

If you want to mine Bitcoin without having to pay any price, try StormGain. I have been using Stormgain for more than 3 years and have received payment multiple times. StormGain is a crypto exchange platform with in build free mining program. However, you cannot directly withdraw your mining reward, you will have to trade mining reward and can withdraw only the profit you make through trading

In fact, no applications can give a lot of money for mining without equipment. You can try such applications as StormGain, but they will not allow you to withdraw funds to the wallet, and you will only need to trade with these funds, and there is a risk of loss in this, so you should buy equipment such as ASIС

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back