What's new

I don't think any crypto will reach the worth of Bitcoin

The main reason for Bitcoin's price rise is due to the limiting factor. Bitcoins are capped at 21 Million coins. So, with the limited fixed supply and increasing demand BITCOIN prices rise. No other crypto follows this approach, so their price won't exceed as much as Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great storage for value, Ethereum, Polkadot, Cardano are useful tools they are helpful in making digital transactions. But the purpose of Bitcoin is anonymity and a decentralized banking system, that would store and protect the value of your assets. So I believe no other coin's value would come close to BTC.

The NFT is definitely one of the best ways to earn something reasonable on the internet and you could also make a lot of money for yourself if you could mint the NFT.

The market value of bitcoin has come so high that it will be very difficult for any cryptocurrency to compete favourably with it and it is showing that it is the pioneer coin and probably the best cryptocurrencies.

If you have asked this question about Bitcoin a few years back, everyone would have laughed. But today, the situation is different and Bitcoin has gained a position in the market. There is the possibility that in the upcoming time, some other crypto will take the lead. Cardano seems to be a good competitor with a massive consumer base.

Yes I'm thinking the same thing too it will be really hard for another currency to reach that of Bitcoin because it has gotten to a very high height. But still I won't be surprised if there be any currency that passes it in years to come.

in my opinion, A lot of people have made large profits by buying Bitcoin at a low price and then selling it for a high price. the only Bitcoin has been one of the best investments you could have made in the last years. People are still using it to make a lot of money, in many different ways.

With the way things are going and consedering the fact that bitcoin happens to be the first and leading coin in the crypto market trade,it will be very difficult for other coin to catch up with the coin,since other coin appriciate based on bitcoin value.

That is for sure, there is no any cryptocurrencies coin that will be worth more valuable than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most valuable I have ever know since during covid-19 pandemic.

This is very very true because Bitcoin affect the value of other coins.if Bitcoin rises trust me other coins will rise to and if there's a downtime in the market price of Bitcoin then certainly other coins will go down.

The only competitor to Bitcoin is Ethereum. However, Bitcoin is still three times more according to market cap. Therefore, I do not see any crypto going as high as Bitcoin, not even Ethereum.

I personally don't believe that other cryptocurrency will reach the worth of Bitcoin, at least not for many years to come. I feel like since Bitcoin was the one that pretty much started it all, it had years of growth. But I think it's kinda died down some, so if it's not bitcoin, it's another crypto that isn't really worth much.

What do you think? Will other cryptos catch up?
I sincerely doubt any crypto will catch up to bitcoin because bitcoin was the inspiration behind all these new alt coins and many more influential people have bitcoin which are above $10,000 in value. ETH is the only other coin that is making waves and this is through its association with NFT transactions, however, I still don’t think it will match bitcoin’s value

The cryptocurrency industry is still very early and you really do not even know what is going to happen in the next five years but a coin a topping bitcoin is definitely going to take a while.

This is probably true. Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. It is the largest. It has lost most investors. It always paves the way for others to follow. It will alwaya be up there

I personally don't believe that other cryptocurrency will reach the worth of Bitcoin, at least not for many years to come. I feel like since Bitcoin was the one that pretty much started it all, it had years of growth. But I think it's kinda died down some, so if it's not bitcoin, it's another crypto that isn't really worth much.

What do you think? Will other cryptos catch up?
Definetly I am agree with you because Bitcoin was the first ever crypto and also the most trusted crypto among people, day by day people are getting interested in Bitcoin, so it would be difficult for other altcoins to worth higher than btc.

That is the obvious fact.

Except if we want to deceive ourselves.

This is the best thing to keep in mind always.

No crypto currencies can make the kind of exploits that bitcoin did.

The worth of any coin is largely dependent on the demand placed by investors on that coin.
If Bitcoin continues to fall and other coins become highly in demand. It might surprisingly surpass the price of Bitcoin.

If at all it is even going to happen it is definitely going to take so many years before it is going to happen because bitcoin is actually the biggest and most dominant force in the crypto-currency ecosystem currency world.

on this crypto space i have learnt to never say never, you could be surprise a coin you never believe in the potential can spring up a really big surprise, one that would lev the world in awe, as bitcoin did when it came out.

I cannot say. These coins are difficult to predict. Shiba inu was a shocker last year, a lot of people could not believe how it could blow up that high.
It's difficult to say if other coins would meet up with bitcoin or not.
That's the truth, the markets can be pretty unpredictable and we don't know what would happen in the future.
However, all we know is that anything can happen and any coim can rise or fall at anytime and it is not impossible for a coin to surpass another.

From all indication bitcoins has gone really far and aheard of most other cryptocurrency. Is possible that bitcoins might be the only one in terms of higher value , other cryptocurrency will try but won't be an easy thing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back