What's new

I don't think any crypto will reach the worth of Bitcoin

The only competitor to Bitcoin is Ethereum. However, Bitcoin is still three times more according to market cap. Therefore, I do not see any crypto going as high as Bitcoin, not even Ethereum
But are you aware that there is a coin that has more market value than ethereum until recently that it dropped to less than $3k which is now lower than eth but it had gotten to an all time high of $30k

Of course, no coin enjoys the luxury of having the most whales or most investment of any asset which is helped in no small measure by Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency to ever exist.

The price difference between bitcoin and ethereum which is the second largest cryptocurrency is too much and there is no possibility for ethereum to compete with Bitcoin because of the huge price differences .. I don't think there is any other cryptocurrency that can be in the same position of Bitcoin.

Despite the new record high, Bitcoin is still a highly volatile and speculative investment. In fact, the last time the crypto saw a record high in mid-April, it abruptly lost over half of its value and plunged to around $30,000 by mid-July.
So what should crypto investors do in light of this latest increase, and the subsequent drops? Nothing, according to the experts we’ve talked to. Given the crypto’s history of volatility, this increase doesn’t guarantee a long-term reversal. Bitcoin’s price is just as likely to fall back down as it is to continue climbing.

Well, for now I have not comes across any coin which has reach the value of bitcoin but I believe with time and due to the raising number of coin some may reach it value and even more than bitcoin.

I don't think that any cryptocurrency can reach the level of Bitcoin at present. Bitcoin rank among the top five highest valuable commodities on New York stock exchange. Only Google, gold and Amazon company has higher value than bitcoin on the platform.

I heard that there are digital currencies whose market value is more than bitcoin. Although, I have not taken out time to get the necessary information on it. This thread will make me do a little research on it.

Well it remains to be seen ans I'm definitely not ruling any coins out at the moment although Bitcoin already has a huge lead right now compared even to the second highest and popular ethereum

I also have the same conviction that no cryptocurrency how much the price of Bitcoin at present. Bitcoin ranks number 5 as most valuable commodity on New York stock exchange. There is still some money to be made with bitcoin investment.

For now we all know that bitcoin is the head of all crypto, but is very hard to predict about this coins because I don't really know if there is any coin that can reach to bitcoin.

In terms of price, yes because Yearn finance was once more expensive than Bitcoin. Over a long period of time though, it's seen that Bitcoin would always retain that position because whales prefer it and they control the market.

Bitcoin did not reach this stage overnight it took many years to achieve this feat so it will have to take many years of promotion, investment and the likes for such coin to get to bitcoins level and surpass it.

Well only Bitcoin will ever be able to reach such huge milestone. No other cryptocurrency can compete with it. This is to be expected because it is the first coin to be created. So all the others can only tag along.

I don't think there is any cryptocurrency that is worthy of bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin price is going this days is unbelievable, so is very difficult to say that other coins can reach bitcoin.

With the rate at which the crypto currency is moving and how rapidly it has evolved in a feed years I think there are other crypto currency with great potential for growth and affluence .

You may be right for now, bitcoin has reach a very high peak than any other coins in the market but it's something that can not be predicted into the future. Some years back, bitcoin was not the best but it's now so I believe it may not be in the future.

It is very true and any one who thinks other wise is only deceiving them selves because no coin can get the attention that bitcoin currently has all over the world.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was ever made and as such it is the only true decentralized cryptocurrency right now and that what is what makes it to be very important. I do not see any cryptocurrency no matter the use case trying to outperform bitcoin even in the future.

I don't think it will be very possible for any cryptocurrency to reach the worth of bitcoin. The gap between bitcoin and the second on the table which is ethereum, I very wide.

Actually no one can tell what the future holds for other cryptocurrency in the future. there market value are unpredictable it can change and be even more better than the bitcoin value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back