Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I personally don't believe that other cryptocurrency will reach the worth of Bitcoin, at least not for many years to come. I feel like since Bitcoin was the one that pretty much started it all, it had years of growth. But I think it's kinda died down some, so if it's not bitcoin, it's another crypto that isn't really worth much.

What do you think? Will other cryptos catch up?

Well one that is pretty much common when it comes to crypto currency, Notting is certain and it can't really be predicted. Crypto currency still has long way to go before it becomes irrelevant do that's pretty much enough time for others to catch up

The only competitor to Bitcoin is Ethereum. However, Bitcoin is still three times more according to market cap. Therefore, I do not see any crypto going as high as Bitcoin, not even Ethereum

I personally don't believe that other cryptocurrency will reach the worth of Bitcoin, at least not for many years to come. I feel like since Bitcoin was the one that pretty much started it all, it had years of growth. But I think it's kinda died down some, so if it's not bitcoin, it's another crypto that isn't really worth much.

I think that there will be no more cryptocurrency that can catch up with what Bitcoin has reached. The second cryptocurrency is etherium and it's just at four thousand dollars level. Bitcoin has reached sixty thousand dollars level from zero. I think it will take more time and volume of investment for etherium and other cryptocurrency to surpass the price of Bitcoin.

We must never underestimate anything in this world most especially crypto currency coin bevause the worst might happened in a twinkle of an eyes , so dont right off other crypto currency.

I feel another crypto currency might reach the worth of bitcoin and even worth more than bit coin. The thing about these crypto currencies is that they can never be predicted.

I think it will be very difficult for other cryptocurrency to reach the worth of bitcoin. we should not doubt the possibilities but it will take a very long time for other coins to reach same value with bitcoin hopefully surpassing it. Coins like Ethereum is showing the signs of competing with bitcoin maybe in years to come.

market value of bitcon is more than the market value of all cryptos combines. Therefore, no other coin can reach the market cap of bitcoin. Ethereum can become 1.5 trillion some day but until then bitcoin will be 3 trillion.

That's true. But it will not be a new thing if you will see Bitcoin is drastically dropping down on Price, the price of Bitcoin might fall down in the next seconds.

Bitcoins is an official cryptocurrency and has gained the attention of a lot of people because it was the first cryptocurrency to existed, technically it might be impossible for other cryptocurrency to be more expensive than bitcoins but generally in cryptocurrency everything is completely unpredictable.

crypto can not reach the worth of bitcoin. The rate at which bitcoin is growing nowday is very high. This make other crypto following it's piramid.

I agree with you, I think in terms of worth it might be a while before any other coin, matches bitcoin. However the crypto market is unpredictable, I mean we have already seen some coins have more ATH than bitcoin.

Considering the fact that currently bitcoin is the best crypto coin because it has the highest rate in the market, I don't think of there is any crypto coin that can over shadow btc in terms of value.

Bitcoin has the largest market dominance among every other cryptocurrency at the moment so I do not see anyone having a larger market capitalisation that it's in the near future.

Even though crypto coins are volatile in nature, making it hard to predict, I still don't see any coin growing close not to talk of growing pass bitcoin in many years to come. This is because bitcoin has become so very popular compared to other crypto coins. And there are so many big names who are currently into bitcoin investment which will make it continue to be popular. That is just my opinion though.

Am not sure that any coin will actually reach Bitcoin worth even in the next 20 years. Bitcoin is the first ever crytocurrency created and other altcoins follows. Very soon, we might start seeing the likes of Ethereum and others thriving.

For now Bitcoin is really on a high level ,so you are right about that ,it will be hard because the more other coins are developing ,the more Bitcoin is developing too and vice versa also in that regard

Another crypto currency, I believe, will eventually reach the value of bitcoin, if not surpass it. The trouble about crypto currencies is that you can't foresee them.

Well anything can happen in the business world, sometimes things change nothing is permanent, the worth of bitcoin suppasses other currencies because many rich people have invested on it . It became more valuable and it is the first crypto currency in the world.

I cannot say. These coins are difficult to predict. Shiba inu was a shocker last year, a lot of people could not believe how it could blow up that high.
It's difficult to say if other coins would meet up with bitcoin or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back