Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So I've worked most of my life online, and freelance style work, and for the most part, I work on my own terms. But, that means I haven't invested a whole lot into retirement fund sor into my own pension. With that being said, are there any steps I can take to get a pension started? I want to be financially stable when I retire, so I figure now's the time to make sure.

In my country we don't have such investment scheme. Unless you will insure some of your money till when you're going to get tired of working professional for life. I think those insured money can bring you large amount of money to enjoy during your retirement time.

Pension is the money paid to a worker by the organization he worked in , after retirement .
There is no way to receive pension ,unless when you might have worked in a government Institution .

In my Country, most of those who have pensions are government workers and some private workers in whose portfolios pensions are included. So you may have to work within the aforementioned organizations to get pension.

Do you have a business, or businesses that you can fall back to during retirement? If yes, then pension may not be as important to you since you aren't salary dependent.

In my country the pension comes from companies, but there is also the option of banks, where merchants and people who do not work in companies but on their own account, open an account and cancel an initial one, then they stay paying, a monthly payment that comes being, the pension for your retirement, you should find out if there is something similar in your country

There are pension plans that you can invest on. Usually the plan is paid in monthly installment and after a certain period your pension plan will increase in value. That is the concept of the pension plans being offered in our country. However, I am not really keen on getting a pension plan because of the risk. I think the insurance company's name was Legacy which has a pension plan. When it closed without warning the clients have lost their investment. My pension is coming from the government and it is meager maybe just enough for my snacks.

I also would like to save in a pension scheme but I don't have the knowledge to go about it,we can all learn together here.
I also would like to save in a pension scheme but I don't have the knowledge to go about it,we can all learn together here.
Well there’re pension companies with which you can save your money with and they’re legit cause they’ve the legal backing of the government. All you just need to do is carry out research on pension companies in your locality. Most of them has agents who they send to your location to enlighten you about their pension scheme. They’ll highlight the terms and conditions to you.

Pension is just something you set aside to help you in your later life when you finally get retired so you don't get stranded. I think on a personal note I tend to want to invest my current income into a business and then use the profits when I retire but there are still many insurance companies out there that offer pension planning so you should reach out and inquire then choose which works best for you.

Yep, from now on, you have to prepare yourself for old age or retirement, if you work for yourself or you don't work for a company, there are many ways to prepare for retirement funds in old age, including: Deposit Investment, Investment in Fintech Products (Investment in peer to peer lending products issued by financial technology companies), Mutual Fund Investments and Bluechip Stock Investments, you can choose one of the 5 types of investments that I recommend.

In Nigeria,the organization you work for at a certain time will open a pension account for you. But to me not having a pension is not a big deal. We have various application online where you can be saving part of your income against your retirement.

you can consider an investement as your pension if you have the right capital for it, that income from the investement will be your pension, you choose where to invest that money, either online or offline, at the end, the income is what matters

Pension is a investment fund by which a person contributed from working. The employer covers the contributions after being deducted from the employee's salary.

It is a long term of paying contributions so a person can enjoy its regular payments once retired.

So I've worked most of my life online, and freelance style work, and for the most part, I work on my own terms. But, that means I haven't invested a whole lot into retirement fund sor into my own pension. With that being said, are there any steps I can take to get a pension started? I want to be financially stable when I retire, so I figure now's the time to make sure.
I am assuming you are on the young side, so I will say you should draft out your own savings pattern and start saving up that is if you earn a generous amount online. But if you dont abt you have some free times, I would advice you look for a government secured job where you can probably have one but to be on the safer side draft out your savings plan.

I do not think that is possible, or can be possible. There is no allocation of pension to freelancer or non-government workers in my country. So I do not think you can have your name signed up for pension allowances even when you retire. Although I am not sure if this applies to other countries.
Post automatically merged:

I do not think that is possible, or can be possible. There is no allocation of pension to freelancer or non-government workers in my country. So I do not think you can have your name signed up for pension allowances even when you retire. Although I am not sure if this applies to other countries.

In my own point of view, if you really want to get pension ofter retirement I suggest you register with an insurance company. Or you can still register with the organization where you work. But I believe insurance company is the best, once you have registered, they will be deducting it from your salary every month

If you are working for yourself and not the government I think the way to save for your retirement through pensions is to save with privately owned pension companies in my country some of the trusted ones are ARM pensions Leadway Pensions and I think Stanbic IBTC Pension managers , you are sure to get your money at retirement

I think pension is just something you can set for yourself to help you in life when you finally get retired, so that you don't get stranded on a personal note I tend to want to invest in a business and then use the profit to invest in something good.

What you should do at the moment is to focus on getting your pension fund account setup and instruct the bank to always pay a certain amount of your monthly salary to your pension account. This arrangement can be worked on and you will be glad at the progress you will record in next 10-15 years time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back