What's new

I don't have a pension, how do I start?

I don't believe it is only when you work for a particular organisation that you can get paid pension. I think one can start his own contributory pension at any point in your personal business life and get paid pension when your contribution warrants

Concerning an individual not having pension and want to start. Well, I think you should apply for a job in an organization which is either under the rules of the government or a private one, because that's is how I can guarantee you of pension at the end of your service

you don't have a pension and you want to start a pension scheme the best thing you have to do is go to a pension office and register make sure your organisation which you are working is involved in pension scheme.

if you don't have a pension, you can go to any insurance company to register your pension fund or better still you can register your pension fund with the company where you work. many people prefer registering their pension fund in the company where they work.

if you don't have a pension, you can go to any insurance company to register your pension fund or better still you can register your pension fund with the company where you work. many people prefer registering their pension fund in the company where they work.
one of the best way to start when you do not have a pension is to go to any pension office and start your registration,one thing you must know you must be a worker at before you can be able to be granted registration for pension.

You have to be intentional about this issue of saving for the rainy day,as you can start from this very moment to be setting aside some substantive amount for your retirement,get a dedicated account or you approach a pension manager.

Get an insurance policy, possibly for 15 years or 20 years. Pay the premium for the whole term and once the policy matures, you can withdraw the money. THis is the best strategy for pension

If you are working for the federal government or state government or lets say private organisation, you don't really need to save for your retirement because it has already been saved for you, but if you are working alone or working online , then the time to start saving is now,
So I've worked most of my life online, and freelance style work, and for the most part, I work on my own terms. But, that means I haven't invested a whole lot into retirement fund sor into my own pension. With that being said, are there any steps I can take to get a pension started? I want to be financially stable when I retire, so I figure now's the time to make sure.

You have really come up with a good topic for discussion. Retirement is one thing one should really plan for while still strong at work before we get weak. And one should start it as early as possible. Even if you can just do normal savings as your pension, it is still okey to me. It is just my opinion.

Pension is basically saving up for later when you can't work anymore so as to have something to fall back to, it usually starts with employment most times too

It will be possible for those who doesn't have chances of pension cos of self employed business to invest wisely during their youthful or active business career to earn passive income during age of inactivity to serve as pension to them.

In my country if you worked for the government then there are some documents you need to fill during the time you were working and after that time when you're retired your pension will be paid on monthly basis.

Well if you know that the kind of work that you have been doing it something that is not going to afford you anything is wrong then you have to start saving to us that I believe that some banking sectors have such account.

What you should do at the moment is to focus on getting your pension fund account setup and instruct the bank to always pay a certain amount of your monthly salary to your pension account. This arrangement can be worked on and you will be glad at the progress you will record in next 10-15 years time.
If you do not have a pension the best way for you to start is to go to any pension office and start your registration immediately however you must be able to cover up this class areas which involve being a worker and also make sure your organisation are in line with pension scheme.

I think the best option would be for you to talk to a pension fund manager to figure out a way for you to start a pension scheme or you could start saving as well.

What you should do at the moment is to focus on getting your pension fund account setup and instruct the bank to always pay a certain amount of your monthly salary to your pension account. This arrangement can be worked on and you will be glad at the progress you will record in next 10-15 years time.
The best way to start a pension if you don't have pension is too quickly grown to any pension office and make sure your office are in agreement with pension scheme with these you give them the requirements that they deserve.

You can go for insurance, and ensure your savings for Kong time based on the years you'll spend for your profession. After it went successful the insurance company will reward you greatly.

So I've worked most of my life online, and freelance style work, and for the most part, I work on my own terms. But, that means I haven't invested a whole lot into retirement fund sor into my own pension. With that being said, are there any steps I can take to get a pension started? I want to be financially stable when I retire, so I figure now's the time to make sure.
You could always take a loan to me personally I really think that you must not have pension in other to be successful or start up anything it(pension) does not guarantee that.

The best way to start a pension if you don't have one is to go to any pension office close by and make your registration but before you do that make sure your company that you are working is in agreement with pension scheme.

Instead of going for pension, you can go for low yeild investments and that way you don't just save but your money grows. That's my two cents.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back