What's new

How you fulfil your needs with pension?

It is difficult to meet the household expenses in pension. So saving is enough to cover your expenses. Because the pension is not so much that you pay the bill of the house, meet the ration of the house and also see the guests. . For all this, saving is very important for me so that I can cover my expenses for the next month

Most Pension are just a small token, it is barely enough to take care of a person's need talk more of a family. That is why it is advisable for people in active service to pick interest in any business, so they would have a source of income when they retire.

there has to be a way you will divide the money into different compartment which makes it that a particular money is for a particular expenses and you also have a budget for unforseen circumstances likewise pocket money

Mostly people have a big family to look after. And have many expenditures like paying bills, look after the guests, festivals etc. How you manage everything in your given pension?

It is rational that when someone retires, the expenses come along will reduce. You are not expected to spend the way you used to spend and that's a fact.

I have seen people think that pensioners enjoy life, but in most cases, this is not the truth and that's what many will always have to look at when it's time to ask for money from these people.

Mostly people have a big family to look after. And have many expenditures like paying bills, look after the guests, festivals etc. How you manage everything in your given pension?
Pension is just a small token that might not even be enough to satisfy one person talk more of a family, at that age the Pensioners children or family members should be able to fend for themselves and it is assumed that at that age a pensioner should have probably a small business just to sustain his/her self because the pension will definitely not be enough.

If you are in a country where proper attention is given to pensioners, why won't you fullfil many things with your pension? but supposed you find yourself in a lawless country where black is seen as white, and white is seen as black, the government will boldly tell the masses that they've paid, when they have not, how would you fullfil anything?

Yes, you can fulfill your needs with pension once every thing is well planned, pension is just like a reward for your effort despite its being removed from ones salary, i think once you work things out before your retirement then i think you can meet your needs or want.

I will advise those working to save enough to be able to set up a business or have an investment before retirement. This will increase the sources of income for the family

Most Pension are just a small token, it is barely enough to take care of a person's need talk more of a family. That is why it is advisable for people in active service to pick interest in any business, so they would have a source of income when they retire.
Excellent, I love your post @Sammyesx , as long as we have an active working life we should save, since as you describe the pension comes with pyrrhic amounts that can only cover the expenses of one person. The most convenient is to have savings and complete with the pension.

As a family man and you know you have too many expenses and bills to pay, I suggest you try and open a small side business that can assist you in paying these bills.

It is not an easy task to pay all my bills and other expense with my pension so I decided to engage my self with real estate business. Presently I am a real estate agent and make some income from that

you can fulfill your needs with your pension but I'm having a budget before you have been paid pension every month with these two can be able to pay your immediate needs and live fine

I think it is better not to rely on pensions and set up some sort of investment plan or business to rely on, especially if you have a large family.

I will advise those working to save enough to be able to set up a business or have an investment before retirement. This will increase the sources of income for the family
Setting up a business is a good idea to augment the monthly pension. However, if the pensioner has no aptitude in business then he might just lose his savings. I know of 2 pensioners whose business got bankrupt. It is a good thing that they still have their own home and their monthly pension.

You can only fulfil your needs with your gratuity entiltement because that's that's large amount of money but you can't do that with pension because pension is one third of what you are getting before you retired.

Setting up a business is a good idea to augment the monthly pension. However, if the pensioner has no aptitude in business then he might just lose his savings. I know of 2 pensioners whose business got bankrupt. It is a good thing that they still have their own home and their monthly pension.
you fulfill your needs by pension by collecting it every month and after retirement to serve your immediate needs. This will help you as a retiree not to think of what to eat or solve immediate needs when you are no longer working.

The best way to fulfill your needs with pension is to plan. because it is said he who failed to planned plan to fail. then it is quite advisable you make a good plan for your self by either engage into business or investment of your resources in any kind of profitable business you trust it can work for you.

The best way to fulfill your needs with pension is to plan. because it is said he who failed to planned plan to fail. then it is quite advisable you make a good plan for your self by either engage into business or investment of your resources in any kind of profitable business you trust it can work for you.
the best way for you to fulfill your needs with your pension is for you to have a budget and plan for every month in order to arrange your need according to scale of preference with this you can be able to satisfy each needs.

I would think that by the time a person reaches the age of receiving pension, he would have had most of his responsibilities taken care of in his active years. The pension is to help the retiree live comfortably as he ages not to pay bills and the likes.

It would be wrong to say that you can raise a large family on a pension because it is difficult to run the house as much as you get in this time of high prices. For this you have to do some other work at the same time.You can use the pension as a savings and make a good profit by investing in a business۔
I think the whole idea of a pension to a retiree,is to give him something that would be sustaining him and for him to be able to take care of some sundry expenses,but it all depends on the type of business he wants to venture into,as in most cases the pension would be way too small to start up something that big.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back