What's new

How you fulfil your needs with pension?

Most of the people in my country receive a double pension or, failing that, a pension and a settlement. Let me explain to you, public employees collect the liquidation and pension when they retire and collect the social security pension. Employees of private companies, when they retire, provide a substantial payment and a social security pension. In both cases they can invest, start a business or simply enjoy their old age with what they are given financially.

In our country you cannot rely on your pension for your daily needs. Most of my classmates are complaining that their pension couldn't even buy their maintenance medicine. The highest pension here is 10,000 pesos which is $200 only. It would be enough for the expenses of the pensioner only but that amount can never support a family. Most pensioners here that have their own home can live comfortably but you can imagine if the pensioner is renting a house.

I will advise that when the pension is paid,it is better not to below it in the name of satisfying other people's need.Make sure to invest in another business that can yield more income, even if it is online iñvestment,try some things.

I would think that by the time a person reaches the age of receiving pension, he would have had most of his responsibilities taken care of in his active years. The pension is to help the retiree live comfortably as he ages not to pay bills and the likes.

Mostly people have a big family to look after. And have many expenditures like paying bills, look after the guests, festivals etc. How you manage everything in your given pension?
Just like salary, pension is hardly enough to satisfy all your needs, moreover pension is meant to take of the retiree not solve all his/her problems.

I'd you want a sustainable source of income after retirement, start a business.

It will be wise to set up a small scale businesses with your pension. A small scale business that wouldn't require huge capital to start. It will yield some profit for you while you manage the rest of your pension. Try to save some of your pension by spending money only on what you need.

Only pension is not enough for the fullfillment of needs of daily routine life..we should invest it an other way but pension is not enough to meet our desires.it is fixed amount that u received after retirement ..

If you think that your pension will not be able to support and care for the whole family then obviously you must look for another way to bring in some extra income so that it can sustain the family, if you are in Africa it might be really difficult for you to have another employment because you are retired but if you are in the western country you might actually get a government support of social security to help you feed the family, it actually depends on location.

Interesting, as a pensioner that has bowed out of service, you need to spend your money with plans. Because you're not taking care of much people in the house. I don't see where a retiree will still be training his children again from the starting. He ought to take care of himself with the money he receives through pension. Spend it on maintenance, good food, health/medications, and other utility bills.

For someone who's retired and receiving pension, i believe all of his kids should be old enough that they are able to work, so they should help, otherwise, you will have to go for a strict schedule about how you will be spending money

Pension is usually paid at the end of one's career so by then most family members are already grown up. The pension is usually utilized by the pensioner only and that way he/she can be able to manage whatever was paid for work done throughout once lifetime.

My grandfather's pension is only 4,000 pesos which is 80 in dollars. The only thing it can cover is his foods and most of it are expensive. He doesn't rice anymore, just oatmeal, coffee and a bread. And he has a lot of medicines that needs to maintain. Given that his pension is not enough, what he can only buy for his medicines are from generic pharmacies.

The monthly pension cannot be enough to take care of oneself, talk more of responsibilities, so it's always advisable for one to plan for life of retirement while still in active service. There's need to establish a business and nurture it while still active, do as to have something to fall back on when you retire, because the monthly pension is not enough to take care of anything.

My father is a retired clerk from Army and now he is taking pension after the retirement. He is managing his expenses with planning from his pension. And he is also doing a private job now.

It would be wrong to say that you can raise a large family on a pension because it is difficult to run the house as much as you get in this time of high prices. For this you have to do some other work at the same time.You can use the pension as a savings and make a good profit by investing in a business۔

Pension is Finencial aid or extra given to previous employes. But we Should make a solid plan Before retirement that what we gonna Do after my Job. Starting up a New Bussiness is a Good idea. Because you earn daily income, which will decrease your family expenditures.

Mostly people have a big family to look after. And have many expenditures like paying bills, look after the guests, festivals etc. How you manage everything in your given pension?
I am a student and I don't have much expenses, but I think a person who have pension can live happily with that money.
if he use it wisely and according to limits, he should have to to control over its Desires and wishes to live happily.

The best way to fulfill this is not to live above ones income or pension. If you feel like the pension you are expecting is far low to what you bills is saying, you need to call your families and explain things to them. And the best formulate is to cut your coat according to your size.

If the pension of a person is very low then it becomes very difficult for the person to manage all the expenditures of a family. In such case he should do some side business or part time job to manage the expenditures.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back