What's new

How wise is it to obtain loan and trade on forex?

As a best practice, it is not advisable to take a loan and invest in forex trading. Always invest 1/3 or less than the free cash available with you in forex trading. This is one money management rule I apply always.

a normal sensible person can never take such a serious risk because forex trading even the most perfect experts do loss in trading of forex, so I can't just see a normal person requiring a loan to start up training that is very risky, you may end up losing all the money and still be in debt.

Delete that idea, after the matter of fact think about having such thought and you will see how lame it will actually sound to you.
You will just be digging your early grave without even knowing. It's a high risk which is unhealthy for once health.

Loans for forex trading?I pity someone who takes loan to trade forex and hope to make profits to repay the loan and remain with the profits made. If one goes by the rule investing with what you can afford to lose then no problem. If you are comfortable to lose the loan then there is no problem. The problem is calamities like forex market crashes gets you in the opposite direction of the markets this is when reality hits you a lot.

That's a huge amount of money and beside trading of Forex is too risky for me and I don't go into that i will rather concentrate in trading of bitcoins or crypto trading because that's the most suitable form of trading for me as the risk is low compared to trading of Forex.
Yes, it's a very huge amount of money to be lost in just one day. Most people won't recover from such a loss from forex trading. The company is able to cope because it's a multinational company, so they have enough funds to use and recover from the huge set back.

You can obtain loan to start trading in forex. But first have you Learnt the danger behind forex. Do you know the rules, loss of the forex. Don't borrow money you are not sure you will pay back
Hahaha, your comment is quite hilarious but you have made your point though. It is good when someone is borrowing money to borrow what you can pay back in case what you borrowed the money for did not work out.

Concerning if it is wise to obtain a loan and use it to trade on forex. Well, I dont think is a good idea at all, I know it is a good thing to be positive but let also think of what can happen the other way round, for an individual to borrow to trade that means the person do not have a replacement of such money at hand. It is better to be safe with what you have than to enter into debt.

It depends upon you, if you are expert in Forex trading you may go for the loan and start trading with the reasonable balance or the other option is to make your account and give it to a professional trader who can manage your account on profit percentage. If you aren't an expert trader then don't go for the loan just for experience. At first You must learn how to trade and then you may start trading as it's the best thing you can do to earn a lot of money.

Kindly note that don't take loan to to buy forex because forex is either you loose or gain this will be the biggest challenge to you if your wallet cremble and those who give you loan will not give you peace you gonna pay in tears

Lights my stuff in peace,brother please don't ever think of starting forex with a loan,you better leave it till your are able to raise enough capital and then venture into it incase if you start loosing you wouldn't think of doing something stupid.

No! that's a wrong move to make because borrowing money to run a trade that's risky isn't advisible what ever you invest in shouldn't be too risky and at most the risk percentage should be less or equal to 10 but in the case of Forex, it's risk is 50/50

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
There is nothing wise in going to obtain a loan to go and trade in what we called speculation. You will certainly blow your account before you even get the chancing of making any profits out of that loaned money.

Yes, it's a very huge amount of money to be lost in just one day. Most people won't recover from such a loss from forex trading. The company is able to cope because it's a multinational company, so they have enough funds to use and recover from the huge set back.
I can't even imagine myself losing so much in trading, that is something that some set of people may not be recovered for a life time, trading of forex is risky is as general, how expert have been able to predict and trade forex actually amaze me,it is something i can never do.

I can't even imagine myself losing so much in trading, that is something that some set of people may not be recovered for a life time, trading of forex is risky is as general, how expert have been able to predict and trade forex actually amaze me,it is something i can never do.
It's actually why it's very important to learn how to trade on forex for at least minimum of 6 months in my opinion, because during that time frame, you must have seen lots of trading trends that will help you master the trade market in order to not lose a lot.

It is not wise to obtain loan and trade forex. Forex is very risky. You can make losses in a twinkle of an eye. It is better to start forex with the little money you have, and then grow your money if the forex market favors you.

It is very unwise and risky something to do I did it and it didn't turn well for me I advice you use your hard earn money to invest in forex or any other businesses if it turns out to be successful you will be rich but if you take a loan and paraventure it crash..... Oh men it is not a good thing

It's actually why it's very important to learn how to trade on forex for at least minimum of 6 months in my opinion, because during that time frame, you must have seen lots of trading trends that will help you master the trade market in order to not lose a lot.
even after learning how to trade forex for 6 months I think is always and it is absolutely necessary for you to start trading Forex with a demo account because you will have an understanding of how the market will work and you'll be able to know how you will do on life account.

even after learning how to trade forex for 6 months I think is always and it is absolutely necessary for you to start trading Forex with a demo account because you will have an understanding of how the market will work and you'll be able to know how you will do on life account.
Yes, you are absolutely right about the assessment of first starting trading with a demo account and learning practical how it's done before you will upgrade to funding your account and kick start your real forex trading. It's never easy but once you have mastered it, you can easily earn.

Very risky move if you are not a seasoned trader. Imagine an amateur receiving loan from different individuals to use on a high risk investment. I wouldn't offer any loan let alone banks offering you one.

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
It's a no go area. Please DON'T do it. No matter how tempted you are because of the huge profit you think you're going to make, simply get this that you can make huge loss in a similar way. Trade with money you can spare.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back