What's new

How wise is it to obtain loan and trade on forex?

such venture is not advisable, as the volatile nature of forex is too risky to put a loan into.Even though you are an expert you might loss all your money in one swap of trade.I wouldn't advice for a loan venture in such a trade.

Taking loan for the purpose of trading Forex is like sitting on the head of a cobra. It is a very risky thing to think about not to talk of venturing into it.

One needs to be well groomed before venturing into it and with what you can afford to lose. The possibility of you losing your money is very high. Please thread with great caution, it is not advisable to obtain loan to trade Forex.

It is very unwise bro, please do not borrow money to trade forex, I repeat again never ever dare borrow money to trade forex, because forex is a two way game, it's either you loose or gain, gaining is not even sure I wouldn't advise that.

Its a foolish idea. I'm telling you this because I also trade forex and I can tell you that when you justing would lose money. You heard me right, every forex trade lose money when they are just starting. Its just a part that can never be escaped so don't

Speaking on forex trading.. if you don't have a better understanding on forex trading I wouldn't advice anyone to go into it.. though it's a lucrative business and only those who understands it or have been trained in it can venture in to it.. else taking a loan can land you into serious debt if your duped or it doesn't yield increase .. but if u understand it .. taking a loan is good.

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
Brother, it's not just advisable to collect loan and use it for forex trading. I have not entered into forex trading before but I heard even sometimes the experts do fail in forex trading and when the loss is occurring, it's hundred percent loss and that means you lose everything.

That's not a good plan at all because you can loose your entire money in the forex market as the market is very volatile so it's always advice able to trade only with money you can afford to loose so in case anything happens to your funds you wouldn't take it to the heart.

I think it isn't advisable to take a loan and invest in forex trading.
Always invest one third or less than the free cash with you in forex trading.
Whenever you make profit withdraw it periodically and keep the 1:2 ratio of forex capital money v/s risk free cash savings intact.

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
That's a very terrible and high risk business you are planning to venture into. It's better to use your own money and what you can afford to lose in order not to be in debt. A man I know is really in regrets today for trying exactly this.

It is not wise to get a loan just because you want to trade a Forex. it is like a kid playing with two edged sword. Whichever way is swings the sword he is likely to get caught with it. The same thing goes for investing in forex trading with a loan. There is going to be a great problem if it happens that a forex trading does not yield prophet. if it happens that you are just starting out it is good and advisable for you to use your own money.

I would never advise someone to take a loan to invest in forex or any investments. There is a high risk associated with investing, and for me, I find it the hardest to understand forex. Besides, if ever you lost, you have debts to pay.

Getting a loan for trading Forex is not difficult.the challenge is learning how to manage it. Another term for loans on forex is called margin. The money you invest in your position is used as collateral for the loan. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world; it is also one of the least volatile markets as price movements rarely move more than 1 percent over any given day. That said, the forex market is also largely unregulated.

its a very good strategy to getting loan from your friend and investing it for trading it is much effective for you. you can make much profit in trading by taking some guidelines and working with patience.

In whatever you do in this life concerning trading but on forex and on crypto currency trading, don't ever trade with money you can't afford to lose, if you know losing that money would greatly affect you don't ever try that, so in a nutshell don't take a loan to trade forex

It is wise thinking, do not worry about that and do not think deep , you can invest everywhere you want. But taking loan is good unless you could not return it on time, So trade or investment by money of loan or debt is part of Business . You should start your trading at Forex hope you will get reasonable profit There.

This is not a good decision to take most Especially when you know that the loan you re taking will be paid back with interest and again there will be more pressure on you to make fast return to pay back the loan. That alone can allow you make some unreasonable decision on the market and eventually blow off your account

If you want to do it with perseverance to learn then do it, just make you're well prepared for it. Try consider learning it online and make note of tips that you have learned.

I agree with the 2 points FeruFX has made. Actually, I am aware of advocates for starting with Deno small caputal and micro lot sizes to learn to be consistently profitable, learn money management,and all the rest o fit first. Then start live trading on a similar small scale and work up from microlots to mini and then to standard if desired. Some like to stay with smaller lot sizes to scale out more precisely among other things. I am planning to embark on all of this myself soon. This approach makes sense to me. Leverage itself (borrowing from a FX Broker) is enough borrowing for me in this business.

That's not a good idea, and if things go south it could be very detrimental to you, Forex trading is volatile and unstable, can be predictable to some extent and it's risky if you don't know what you doing, there are better Investment opportunities that you can get into with minimal risk.

No dear its not wise decision at all to take loan for investing in forex trading. Because we all know the fluctuation and volatility in forex market. What you will do if all your money lost in forex trading then how you will return your loan. If you have your own money then invest at very low in start also learn from experts and then trade at a large scale.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back