What's new

How was 2020 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel No. 2020 is telling you to be ready to get in your way. Your guardian angels are telling you that your life is about to change and that you need to be prepared mentally and physically. Changes in your path can be emotional or physical.
Post automatically merged:

Angel No. 2020 is telling you to be ready to get in your way. Your guardian angels are telling you that your life is about to change and that you need to be prepared mentally and physically. Changes in your path can be emotional or physical.

2020 is good because i never faced any think like that the others faced by the Mircy of Allah. Facing little issue due to corona but stay will be with family in a easy way. Socially many people face lots of issues by the pendemic of corona.

Mehnnn it wasn't so good oh..Not just for me but for many..
Most plans were put on hold because of the pandemic and thereby halting so many plans that should have been achieved
For me,it wasn't good at all,but thank God for life..

It is one of those years I think I cannot forget in my life because it is full of emotion and roller coaster. It also draws by our plan has everything is placed on hold during the pandemic session. I also lost my dear ones during the pandemic outbreak. About 5 of close friends of mine in the people I know lost their life during that year. it is one of those years I can never forget in my life.

The problems of this year have been so numerous from me for one, I couldn't go to work for almost two months and so my revenue for the year dropped drastically.

It is one of those years I think I cannot forget in my life because it is full of emotion and roller coaster. It also draws by our plan has everything is placed on hold during the pandemic session. I also lost my dear ones during the pandemic outbreak. About 5 of close friends of mine in the people I know lost their life during that year. it is one of those years I can never forget in my life.
It is unfortunate all that you went through during this year 2020, I also lost several friends and acquaintances in view of the pandemic. I hope it will pass soon and everything will be back to normal, some countries have lifted restrictions while others are still struggling.

My 2020 was full of up and down but actually at the end it tends to bring up good seeds because sometimes they say the end of a thing is better off.

2020 was the most boring year I ever experienced in my whole life it was scaring because of this vivid 19 lock down In my country Nigeria their was running down of business and lack of money in circulation.

2020 was at least a very good year, but things was very difficult for me in 2020 because of the situation of the country, by the end of the year I was able to bounce back.

The most important thing is to give glory to God for life and sustaining us through that period.
I learnt that the basics of life, first is survival,so we went into ownership and cultivation of agricultural produce.

2020 to me I will say in general it was an okay year. Only for the few setbacks brought bout by the advent of he covid 19 pandemic

2020 was not a year to me, it is a worst year I have ever see is year that pandemic has slow so many business, is a year that I cannot forget in this world.

2020 came and brought alot with starting from the first day of January to the last day of December . Alot of people died a lot business crashed and covid actually pushed everyone back .

Very fruitful and productive for me cos I got to work during the pandemic and I was able to fix some of my bills up and I got what I yearn for within 2 months of the pandemic.

Hmm.... in my lifetime, i have never seen a year as 2020 but God was my backbone. It was full of ups and down, even apart from the pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back