What's new

How to start monetization at Facebook page?

Nimra Saeed

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently I created four facebook pages to merge them together and then I decided to post videos on my Facebook pages to start monetization after meeting the monetization requirements.Can I get earnings in this way?

I don't know how facebook video monetization works, I have never tried that. However, you can sure earn from your facebook page provided you have a large fan following. For example, you have a page on health niche, once you have 20k followers, you can contact companies or businesses to place their ads on your page.

You should meet the needs of facebook pages terms & policies. There should be 10000 likes on your page to be monetized.
Or there should be active people on your page who could like or comments on your page.
Without likes & comments, you can't earn however your page is being monetized.

I have never heard of Facebook monitization since have been using the platform. Aside making friends on Facebook, the only thing I know they use the platform for is to make advertisement. But for the monitization, I know of and maven and Google AdSense

Choose a niche and create a facebook page. Add good cover, profile picture, and fill in necessary details explaining what your page ia about. Post some interesting content. Now start building followers, the number should somwehere between 50k and 100k. You can then reach out to businesses offering paid promotion.

That is really simple because if you're good at marketing there's a possibility that you can grow your Facebook page to thousands of followers but you must choose a name that is attractive a name that people are always eager to see your content and follow up with every details of post you make with this you can grow your Facebook page to over 200 thousand followers and you start making money because big brands of companies will love to plate advert on your Facebook page

If you have very good content on your Facebook page, you can run Facebook sponsored adverts and target a wide range of people of interest, you will definitely get traffic, also do make sure to update your page at intervals as well. This will retain your subscribers and get you more.

This is what I do mostly. What happened is that in July 2020 I noticed a slight spike in FB traffic. I took a look at the page insights and noticed that one type of article was getting really good results. By results, I mean shares, likes and clicks. Interestingly, it was just one type of article out of many that I published on that site.

Recently I created four facebook pages to merge them together and then I decided to post videos on my Facebook pages to start monetization after meeting the monetization requirements.Can I get earnings in this way?
You can earn from your Facebook pages by monetization it you fulfill the terns and condition.
1. Go to studio
2. There is a mknetization tab to the left side clic there
3. Then apply for monetization.

So many sites pay you to post adverts on your Facebook. I think that is the easiest and the primary way to earn on Facebook. Also, if you have a lot of contacts on Facebook, you could use that to your advantage. They could serve as a customer base for an online business you might find profitable.

You should meet the needs of facebook pages terms & policies. There should be 10000 likes on your page to be monetized.
Or there should be active people on your page who could like or comments on your page.
Without likes & comments, you can't earn however your page is being monetized.
Yes you are right. There are many types of conditions to monitize your page. If one of them is fulfilled you can monitize your page. This is not a short time work. You have to work on it for a period of time.

Optimize Your Site for Mobile Devices. Sell Digital Content Directly. Send Traffic to Affiliate Marketing Sites. Sell Products through a Facebook App Store. Promote Products with Exclusive Facebook Offers.

One of the ways you can make money on your Facebook page is to sell your own product. This is very simple if you follow the right steps. First conduct a simple survey to know about the immediate problems of your audience. Look for an expert who can create a video courses on how to solve the problems, marketing the product to the audience on your Facebook page and watch the sales rolling in.

To earn money from your Facebook page you have to sell a product or render Services. No one will pay you for just having a Facebook account or for posting videos and pictures. That is why you have to be more creative and think deep within you for what to sell on your Facebook page.

I am getting confused with monetization of social media account. Today I read about monetization in Twitter and now it is the turn of Facebook. Is there really a monetization program for us to earn money from Facebook? And you said about posting videos after meeting the monetization requirements - is that monetization requirement of Facebook? I guess you are confused yourself.

Well I don't know much about that but still there should be at least a certain amount of likes on your page which is fixed by Facebook Then you can invite a company to your page to do advertising and make money.Some celebrities are following the same principle of making money

The main alternative to monetize your Facebook page is seemingly the least demanding. The least difficult illustration of this is quite simple to depict. Advancing an eBook on your Facebook page is an extraordinary method to keep your crowd drew in and associate across your different sites.

In the event that you have a lot of substance to disperse, Facebook makes an extraordinary stage to sell your products. Digital books are simple since Amazon and Barnes and Noble both have circulation stages which you can exploit and best of all, Facebook coordinates effectively with most outer stage

I don't know or possible it is to earn money on your Facebook page. It is not easy to earn, Facebook is trying to monetize their Facebook page where Facebook users can earn money like the way you earn money on bizdustry.

By creating a Facebook page. Find a niche that you love or the people in your country love. Examples include lifestyle, celebrity, OMG, travel, humour etc. The next thing to do is to begin publishing content on your Facebook page. You need to ensure that you do this consistently
Post automatically merged:

By creating a Facebook page. Find a niche that you love or the people in your country love. Examples include lifestyle, celebrity, OMG, travel, humour etc. The next thing to do is to begin publishing content on your Facebook page. You need to ensure that you do this consistently

Adding Adsense Ad to Facebook Page

You must add some textual content on the page where Adsense ads are shown. To do this, simply write some quality content or promotional content under Ad code. After writing content, click on the 'Publish Page' button at the top-right sid

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back