What's new

How to start importation business online.

Online importation business is not something you just wake up and start. You need to make enquires especially from people who are into the business already, you can learn from them before starting yours

Well it depends on the country as well currently I will say importation business in some country are very legit business and it is very profitable,one can start by importation by importing within local terrains

Well, I believe that when it comes to importation, there are levels to it. You can actually start out small if you have small capital by making use of some online store that offers shipping services.

What are the possible ways and requirement if someone want to start an importation business online?I have a freind who want to go into this business so he ask me alot yesterday night so I told him will get back to him when I chated with my folks online.please what are the possible steps to start importation business online
How can I go about it cos I really want to venture into this please can you be of help to me please via this contact seyiayodeji2@gmail.com

1. Find a fast-selling product to trade with. Register your business name with CAC, Find a supplier online, Order your products, Sell your imported products online

starting and important business online you need many things to go about it ,you need to have a good coach and a mentor who will direct you and guide your through various things.

it will be very good if you can learn about this Important business from someone who is an expert. You are going to lose your all your money if you start without a formal training on importation business.

starting and important business online you need many things to go about it ,you need to have a good coach and a mentor who will direct you and guide your through various things.
I completely agree with you that if someone want to start up a mini importation business you will have to have a mentor and a coach that will train you on the necessary things you need to know and that is where a seminar comes into the equation as it is from a seminar that you will get a coach and a trainer that will train you in all you need to know about mini importation.

I completely agree with you that if someone want to start up a mini importation business you will have to have a mentor and a coach that will train you on the necessary things you need to know and that is where a seminar comes into the equation as it is from a seminar that you will get a coach and a trainer that will train you in all you need to know about mini importation.
yes that's it ,you need to have a mentor who will guide through many paths he or she has been through ,he knows all the ups and downs he can't be able to train you in a good way and to be successful
Post automatically merged:

yes that's it ,you need to have a mentor who will guide through many paths he or she has been through ,he knows all the ups and downs he can't be able to train you in a good way and to be successful

What are the possible ways and requirement if someone want to start an importation business online?I have a freind who want to go into this business so he ask me alot yesterday night so I told him will get back to him when I chated with my folks online.please what are the possible steps to start importation business online
I have friend who is into mini importation business, she has a middle person in Lagos who directs her on how to order for imports.
I really hope you get positive responses.
It is a nice business, capital needed is not enormous.

In order not to lose your hard gotten money, it's better to learn the trade from the best. If your said friend is very good in it, then ask him to help you out. Importation business is not something you can learn like that, you need to follow a lot of procedures in terms of buying from the site, selling and delivering.

First thing to consider before running any business online ís creating a unique website and getting a unique business name that has not been used by any other business

Of course you must prepare for any business you intend to start but in the case of this online one must ask himself how to make the business known to people which is quite easy

Firstly i have learnt a lot from this site as very well from these questions an comment but starting an online business is not easy and it requires a large amount of capital and dedication and time to it

Importation business is quite lucrative. Some group of individuals are ready to organise training on this profit making business. I've always wanted to give a try by learning or undergoing the training but I've always got tight schedules.

I have friend who is into mini importation business, she has a middle person in Lagos who directs her on how to order for imports.
I really hope you get positive responses.
It is a nice business, capital needed is not enormous.

My wife's friend runs that same kind of mini importation as well. She imports baby clothes, shoes and bags of all varieties and sell it using her social media platforms accounts.

Online importation business is not something you just wake up and start. You need to make enquires especially from people who are into the business already, you can learn from them before starting yours
It's would be quite expensive to start. You'll have to register for several agencies. And the tax too, I bet it would be quite high, then you'll have to provide means of conveying products... It all requires enough capital

To my own understanding there are two types of importation depending the one you are interested to do online, there are some people that imports already used products .that is the UK use . And there are some people that import brand new products .you have to specify which one you're going into.

It's would be quite expensive to start. You'll have to register for several agencies. And the tax too, I bet it would be quite high, then you'll have to provide means of conveying products... It all requires enough capital
In my opinion, you don't really have to put yourself through such stress and a lot of paper work when you don't have a lot money to do so. You can merge with one who's already in the business and use his connections to get your products in.

I don't think I can help you with this, I don't know much about the importation business, I think you or your friend can ask around from people who are already in the field about how to go about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back