What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

How to start a business without money

Yes, you read that right. You can start a business without money. Sounds crazy?

Not at all. Many people ponder on how to raise capital before they start a business. And this will sometimes discourage people and lead them to drop their pursuits and choose to seek employment instead.

In this article, we will explore some of the ways you can actually start a business without money. To do this, we will start by looking at the steps one takes before starting a business. It all starts with ideation. You must have an idea in mind that you wish to make a reality. And to do this, you will need to think hard.

Once you have an idea, depending on how your idea is formatted, it may need capital right from the start. But some will require a research period before implementation. Yes, it is really strange to even think of the idea of starting a business without money, but trust me, it is possible. All you need is to put your mind on it.

Remember, time is money. Therefore, if you invest more time in the research and modeling of your idea, you will come up with great ideas that will actually help you realize your goals.

Let’s dig into some of the ways you can actually start a business without money:

1. Selling an idea.

Some people are good at coming up and developing ideas. Such kinds of people will most likely lack funds to invest in all the ideas they come up with. Just like music writers, there are many music writers who have never sung a single song, but they have sold the songs they have written which have ended up being hit songs. Therefore, you can develop an idea, work on it, do a detailed development and implementation plan and sell it to interested people. More like a consultation business.

2. Leasing instead of buying.

Another way of doing it is to lease the space that you wish to do your business. This mostly applies to agriculture and showbiz kind of business. You can lease space, set up your business buy even renting the goods or taking them on credit, then selling it and paying up the lease.

3. Using your talent or skills acquired.

We are always encouraged to develop a skill or two. For example, you may be good at typing, or playing a guitar or piano. All you need to do in this case is to showcase your skills to the right people. If you go to an audition, the people recruiting will give you a platform where you can sell your skills. That way, you will not need money to start your gigs.

4. Seeking support from friends and family.

Well, you can still start a business with someone else’s money and payback once you break even. Here, you can borrow money from your friends and family with or without interest. You can do this with the agreement of returning the money once your business is stable enough or broken even.

5. Sell shares to your company.

Another brilliant way of starting a business without money is to develop the idea, thoroughly research it, then consider looking for potential investors to invest in your idea. If your idea is well thought, you can quantify it, and develop a sharing plan for your business following your country’s legislation on the formation of limited companies. By so doing, you will be able to raise money to support your idea, way before you even start physically working on your project.

Well, there are many ways to start a business without money, but the above are some of the most practical and easy to implement methods. So, don’t give excuses about doing business, just make sure you come up with a million-dollar idea, money will come your way!

Well to start a business without a capital is somehow hard but you still can, you can start drop shipping business, this doesn't require any capital at all, all it needs is smart phone to connect your customers to there clients

Selling an idea is what seems more easy for me, especially if it's an idea that's borne out of innovations. You only need to link up with firms that are into same niche as you are.

This issue is a very critical one and I don't usually believe. If I'm to add, I would say if you want to start a business without money, consider going into farming business. You will spend less.

This is impossible from a directpoint of view because in business capital is seen as an amount set aside to create further wealth. And in most cases you require some sought of imprest to run any business. Unless you are just selling your skills or idea,

Yes you can start a business without money apart from selling your idea you could advertise your products online and people who indicate interest would end up buying then u deliver more like drop shopping.

You can start a business without money but i think in some rare cases the possibility of that will either be partnering with sponsor or selling idea

There is no way someone can start a business without money, first for you to start a business, you need money, you need money to run the day to day affairs of the company. Every company need money. For a business to survive, money is needed, so there is no way to start a business without money
Post automatically merged:

I don't think that a business can be start without money instead I will say that a business can be start with low budget capital. Starting a business you need some money to support the business. You need money for the day to day affairs of the business. So it is almost impossible to start a business without money

Last edited:
Thinking of starting aa business without spending anything is almost impossible. It is still very much okay to want to start business with a small amount of money and then grow it

It won't be really too correct to say you can start a business without any capital. Logistic alone for your moving here and there is capital in itself ta yways except that's nothing to you. Good write up though

Starting a business without a capital is the most crazy thing I've hard so far but it's achievable when you partner your idea with someone who have the capital.

It is not that possible to want to start a business without money. Almost everything you need to start a business apart from your business plan needs money

True, but all the points you have listed I still see that it requires money indirectly or directly, family would have to provided money. Investors would also use money to run a business

It still requires money to learn the skill you have listed ,if the business dosent move forward you need to money to achieve the dreams

Starting a business from scratch requires money though not all business need a huge amount of money to start it but nevertheless here is no way you wont have to spend something at the beginning

Well, I get to know that are some business you can start without investing money. For instance you can do agricultural business provided you own lands or someone borrow you for use, all need is only you involve in the manual labor. Secondly, real estate business as an agent, you don't need any money all you need is information about property available for sell, buying and lease from those brokers.

Concerning how to start a business without money. Well, I would prefer the term how to get money or how to source for money because there is no business that will be established without capital either big or small scale, money is really an essential tool needed for business

The poster has done a very good job here but I will only summarize my view about this topic in one sentence. Business does not start with capital but with idea. Your idea can make you a fortune if you don't have money to implement it, only stay glued to it and be positive about it.

Yes it is actually possible to start a business without money. There are some businesses you need money to start and there are some that does not require money but a lot of hard work and dedication. Most of these businesses are online.

Hmm it can be very hard to start a business without any capital to back you up, because I don't think that there is any business that one can start without money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back