What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

How to start a business without money

Yes, you read that right. You can start a business without money. Sounds crazy?

Not at all. Many people ponder on how to raise capital before they start a business. And this will sometimes discourage people and lead them to drop their pursuits and choose to seek employment instead.

In this article, we will explore some of the ways you can actually start a business without money. To do this, we will start by looking at the steps one takes before starting a business. It all starts with ideation. You must have an idea in mind that you wish to make a reality. And to do this, you will need to think hard.

Once you have an idea, depending on how your idea is formatted, it may need capital right from the start. But some will require a research period before implementation. Yes, it is really strange to even think of the idea of starting a business without money, but trust me, it is possible. All you need is to put your mind on it.

Remember, time is money. Therefore, if you invest more time in the research and modeling of your idea, you will come up with great ideas that will actually help you realize your goals.

Let’s dig into some of the ways you can actually start a business without money:

1. Selling an idea.

Some people are good at coming up and developing ideas. Such kinds of people will most likely lack funds to invest in all the ideas they come up with. Just like music writers, there are many music writers who have never sung a single song, but they have sold the songs they have written which have ended up being hit songs. Therefore, you can develop an idea, work on it, do a detailed development and implementation plan and sell it to interested people. More like a consultation business.

2. Leasing instead of buying.

Another way of doing it is to lease the space that you wish to do your business. This mostly applies to agriculture and showbiz kind of business. You can lease space, set up your business buy even renting the goods or taking them on credit, then selling it and paying up the lease.

3. Using your talent or skills acquired.

We are always encouraged to develop a skill or two. For example, you may be good at typing, or playing a guitar or piano. All you need to do in this case is to showcase your skills to the right people. If you go to an audition, the people recruiting will give you a platform where you can sell your skills. That way, you will not need money to start your gigs.

4. Seeking support from friends and family.

Well, you can still start a business with someone else’s money and payback once you break even. Here, you can borrow money from your friends and family with or without interest. You can do this with the agreement of returning the money once your business is stable enough or broken even.

5. Sell shares to your company.

Another brilliant way of starting a business without money is to develop the idea, thoroughly research it, then consider looking for potential investors to invest in your idea. If your idea is well thought, you can quantify it, and develop a sharing plan for your business following your country’s legislation on the formation of limited companies. By so doing, you will be able to raise money to support your idea, way before you even start physically working on your project.

Well, there are many ways to start a business without money, but the above are some of the most practical and easy to implement methods. So, don’t give excuses about doing business, just make sure you come up with a million-dollar idea, money will come your way!

To start a business without capital or fund is like a child play with no vision because you have nothing to show up as your product of sale to the society and then you have nothing to achieve in present and even in future.

It is possible to start a business without money. All you need is an investor. on the other hand, you would be required to handle the business and work hard in order to make business more successful. You would be the "working partner" in the business and your investor would be the "sleeping partner" in the business.

Selling your ideas is not really a good thing. A lot of persons do this because they don't have the required funding to start the business idea.

The best way that I know that anyone can make money without actually investing money into the business is by selling an idea as ideas rules the world. Most people became millionaires just by selling an idea because that idea actually prove to be come very successful.

The best way that I know that anyone can make money without actually investing money into the business is by selling an idea as ideas rules the world. Most people became millionaires just by selling an idea because that idea actually prove to be come very successful.
Do you think it's that easy to just sell a business idea to someone? I think it doesn't always work out for people that way, except for some few lucky ones.

The points you raised is important,you can actually start up a business without bsuiness.You can get those that want to invest in an idea that has a high prospect ofsuccess.Most investor will be very willing to venture into a novel idea.They can do the funding you the owner of the idea will manage and run the venture and the profit shared tamongst the parties after signing a legal agreement.

It will be very hard for you to start a business with money, because money is the bedrock of business,you used money to build your business.

You have really made a detailed write up in this issue of discussion. It is clear that one can start a business without a capital. I have seen some people put some of the above tips into action and they are making lots of money from it. That is just my opinion.

I have read some comment, and they said selling ideas,to me that is more like Selling much money for a little income, I would prefer raising up a capital that can be used to build my ideas for better Living

It is possible to start a business without capital. All you have to do is sell your skills and ideas. People in need of them will contact and request for your services. That way you get paid and even get referral from those you worked for.

Yes, you read that right. You can start a business without money. Sounds crazy?

Not at all. Many people ponder on how to raise capital before they start a business. And this will sometimes discourage people and lead them to drop their pursuits and choose to seek employment instead.

In this article, we will explore some of the ways you can actually start a business without money. To do this, we will start by looking at the steps one takes before starting a business. It all starts with ideation. You must have an idea in mind that you wish to make a reality. And to do this, you will need to think hard.

Once you have an idea, depending on how your idea is formatted, it may need capital right from the start. But some will require a research period before implementation. Yes, it is really strange to even think of the idea of starting a business without money, but trust me, it is possible. All you need is to put your mind on it.

Remember, time is money. Therefore, if you invest more time in the research and modeling of your idea, you will come up with great ideas that will actually help you realize your goals.

Let’s dig into some of the ways you can actually start a business without money:

1. Selling an idea.

Some people are good at coming up and developing ideas. Such kinds of people will most likely lack funds to invest in all the ideas they come up with. Just like music writers, there are many music writers who have never sung a single song, but they have sold the songs they have written which have ended up being hit songs. Therefore, you can develop an idea, work on it, do a detailed development and implementation plan and sell it to interested people. More like a consultation business.

2. Leasing instead of buying.

Another way of doing it is to lease the space that you wish to do your business. This mostly applies to agriculture and showbiz kind of business. You can lease space, set up your business buy even renting the goods or taking them on credit, then selling it and paying up the lease.

3. Using your talent or skills acquired.

We are always encouraged to develop a skill or two. For example, you may be good at typing, or playing a guitar or piano. All you need to do in this case is to showcase your skills to the right people. If you go to an audition, the people recruiting will give you a platform where you can sell your skills. That way, you will not need money to start your gigs.

4. Seeking support from friends and family.

Well, you can still start a business with someone else’s money and payback once you break even. Here, you can borrow money from your friends and family with or without interest. You can do this with the agreement of returning the money once your business is stable enough or broken even.

5. Sell shares to your company.

Another brilliant way of starting a business without money is to develop the idea, thoroughly research it, then consider looking for potential investors to invest in your idea. If your idea is well thought, you can quantify it, and develop a sharing plan for your business following your country’s legislation on the formation of limited companies. By so doing, you will be able to raise money to support your idea, way before you even start physically working on your project.

Well, there are many ways to start a business without money, but the above are some of the most practical and easy to implement methods. So, don’t give excuses about doing business, just make sure you come up with a million-dollar idea, money will come your way!
I understand everything you stated above on how we can start a business without spending a dime , but I still believe we need money one way or the other , we need money to buy data and we also need money for smart phone.

One who wants to start a business without money would have to work for others while saving part of their earninngs to fund the business.

Well to start a business without a capital is somehow hard but you still can, you can start drop shipping business, this doesn't require any capital at all, all it needs is smart phone to connect your customers to there clients
It needs a capital to run your own dropshopping site, some programmation skills and daily maintenance add to spend funds in advertisements and some technical support team it can be some friends where you pay them some of your margin because you cannot handle support request all the time, it is not a big budget but small budget.

Well if you have an idea that is actually worth or quite a furtune, you can actually take advantage of it and sell it fo quite a huge sum of money to take and start that dream business of yours

Technically speaking, you cannot start a business if you do not have money. There are lot of methods to raise funds for your business, but if you do not have money, you may not be able to attract investors or loans because investors and lenders need to see whether the business is functional or not. Selling ideas sounds easy but practically not possible, and I am saying this from my personal experience.

I understand your point of view and it doesn't sound crazy. Coupled with your points , there are series of ways in which one can make money without investing any capital. When you showcase your skill and get hired , you have succeeded in making money with no capital.

This is really a good way to setup a business without money. Unfortunately many are not aware of this most Especially the part of selling ideas for money. Having a skill can also be another way to make money off people

If you think you have a great idea and if you can create promotional material about your idea, create a Kickstarter campaign and attract crowdfunders. This is the easiest way to build funds.

You can sell your unused products or old products vi facebook or ebay, which does not cost any money. This is one of the easiest ways to build a business without any money.

Starting up a business without capital do seem quite hard to me, even the song writers, before you could sell a song transcript to a top rated artist you yourself must have gone far into the music industry and that surely do require some funds

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back