How to make your Ex love you again

Oche Diligence

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want to know how to make someone fall in love with you again, then you need to start with logic. You will be not be seeking someone’s love again if you have never broken-up with that individual. Something went wrong, and you had to walk away taking different paths. Since there was a discord in your relationship, you need to first invest time in understanding what went wrong. This is candid love advice What were the reasons? What lead to them? It is only once you have clear cognizance of these points that you can start working on re-igniting that spark of love. Otherwise you would end up in a far worse situation than the last time.
You need to actively motivate the person into wanting to go out with you. This involves trying to attract the person to you. At a very simple level it involves things like looking your best for the person …and having enjoyable conversation with them etc. At the more complex level (and the more effective level) it involves analyzing the components that make up the subliminal guide your ex has in their mind of their ideal future partner (psychologists call this a persons Lovemap) and then matching it. I’ll talk about this more, shortly.
When you’ve been together for a while, it’s easy to become ‘comfortable’. The spontaneous, crazy dates which you used to go on at the beginning of your relationships have transformed into takeaways and a film on the sofa.
Even in the bedroom, what used to be passion-filled love-making sagas have reduced to time-efficient sex a few times a week, and it can seem like you’re just following a routine. You both know what to do to get each other over the finish line, and you don’t even bother adding a bit of excitement in.

When my ex girlfriend has left me for another person I'm not always interested to get them back again because for the fact that we have separated is enough to show that the relationship has fail, and as a result of this I'm not getting any of my ex partner back again in my life .
Post automatically merged:

When my ex girlfriend has left me for another person I'm not always interested to get them back again because for the fact that we have separated is enough to show that the relationship has fail, and as a result of this I'm not getting any of my ex partner back again in my life .

I believe some people are not just made for you in life that why things are not moving well so is better you look for who suite you and can be there for you in any weather

I believe some people are not just made for you in life that why things are not moving well so is better you look for who suite you and can be there for you in any weather

If you're thinking "I want to get my ex boyfriend/girlfriend to love me again," then the last thing you want to do is drive him/her farther away. Be as pleasant as you can whenever you're around him/her, unless the only way you can manage it is to absolutely fake it.
If you really want to get your ex back it is important that you control your emotions, at least in public. To understand why you must control your emotions think back to when you met your ex initially. Certainly, you were not walking around with red, teary eyes and the attitude of an emotional victim or depressed.

To get your ex to fall back in love with you, first you need to be the person he fell in love with initially.

It depends von the cases. In a case where the hurt is more neither of the two will allow things to be settled. While some relationship just slide away due to communication.

If I want to get my ex back it is very simple for me I will just pick up my phone and call her, I'll start by addressing the situation that leads to a breakup and promised myself to stay her site, and if I was the one that wrong her I will ask for forgiveness and promise to take her back and she should forgive me also

I don't, I will not beg for something that doesn't even love me back. I am happy with someone that reciprocates the emotion that I invested which I pursue for a long period of time. You might be missing out the person who truly loves you by just looking at the person that does not deserve you.

As far as I am concerned, an ex girlfriend or boyfriend should be in the past, there should be no reason whatsoever that an old flame should be restarted again because it's just like a dog going back to its vomit.

It may seem difficult to make an ex fall in love with you again, but it is possible. To rekindle your relationship with your ex, consider what caused the breakup in the first place, and then figure out how to put your best foot forward. At some point, you'll have to speak with your ex about your feelings and what you want to do with them.

Exactly an ex stays as an ex it is demoralising in my opinion and reeks of low self esteem to want an ex back. Best thing is to move on with your life and you'll meet someone better

If you want to know how to make someone fall in love with you again, then you need to start with logic. You will be not be seeking someone’s love again if you have never broken-up with that individual. Something went wrong, and you had to walk away taking different paths. Since there was a discord in your relationship, you need to first invest time in understanding what went wrong. This is candid love advice What were the reasons? What lead to them? It is only once you have clear cognizance of these points that you can start working on re-igniting that spark of love. Otherwise you would end up in a far worse situation than the last time.
You need to actively motivate the person into wanting to go out with you. This involves trying to attract the person to you. At a very simple level it involves things like looking your best for the person …and having enjoyable conversation with them etc. At the more complex level (and the more effective level) it involves analyzing the components that make up the subliminal guide your ex has in their mind of their ideal future partner (psychologists call this a persons Lovemap) and then matching it. I’ll talk about this more, shortly.
When you’ve been together for a while, it’s easy to become ‘comfortable’. The spontaneous, crazy dates which you used to go on at the beginning of your relationships have transformed into takeaways and a film on the sofa.
Even in the bedroom, what used to be passion-filled love-making sagas have reduced to time-efficient sex a few times a week, and it can seem like you’re just following a routine. You both know what to do to get each other over the finish line, and you don’t even bother adding a bit of excitement in.
Well I believe that before you have a break out, there must be an understanding why you guys cannot be together, your different are well cleared and is for your best

What's the point in making your ex fall for you back when there are so many fishes but If one insists on getting back with ones ex then the reason for breaking up in the first should be addressed and improved upon

I don't want to do anything that will make my ex boyfriend to come back again because am done with he, before someone can break out in a relationship they must be a problem.

I don't see any reason why going back to ex should be in my dictionary. Even if it happens that I give my ex second chance, I was only playing her. The love won't be there again.

I'm not seeking to draw back my ex lover to come back in my life. I'm just okay with whom I'm with st the moment. Only time will tell where we'll be.

I don't know what happened that you asked this question but obviously you were the one who EX her or him first and you are seeking ideas on how to make them love you again.

What if the desire to get back is only from the side one party, what if the other person doesn’t want to get back together, I think it will lead to even more hate and despising if one should keep forcing themselves in the other party. My thoughts are once a relationship ends take yr mind off and try to forget the person.

For me ex's always remained in the past. If it doesn't work out the first time I don't think it normally works out the second, not for me anyway. If it's just a silly argument which can be patched up that's fine but if a relationship has been deteriorating over time it's usually best to let go.

There are many way to make your ex love you again, your ex is someone that you have dated before and you know her very well and only you can understand what she likes and what you don't like. Just make her happy and put her in the mood

This is a dicey question , I believe the water you will drink a will never flow pass you,
So if she was meant for you, she will surely comes back no matter what, but if you want your ex back, you know her weak point, you know what she likes and what makes her fall in love with you, just use it as an instrument To lure her back to your side,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back