What's new

How To Make More Friends On Facebook

I still remember the first time I opened my Facebook account, I didn't know how to add new friends not accept friend request, but with time I was able to learn. I send friend request, most times I start up a chart and currently I have genuine friends I met on Facebook

10 Ways to Get More Friends on Facebook
  1. Don't Be a Sell Out. If you try and sell to people they will do one of three things, unfriend you, block you or report you.
  2. Connect With People.
  3. Don't Do Same Same.
  4. Join Groups. ...
  5. Invite Your Contacts.
  6. Start a Fan Page.
  7. Find Things in Common.
  8. How to do a Friends Request.

Making more friends on any social media channel is good but it's not to be done for the sake of increasing friends. You have to be intentional about it, make sure to add friends that are relevant to your niche and state why you want to add them.

When we open the Facebook page for the first time, we see a friend list there and with the friend list there is an option search friend and there is a seminar friends. That's why when we send our friend request to them. They can still be our friends when we accept them and we can connect with them. In the same way, it is important to communicate with them and share your thoughts and comments with them.

I don't know why 5,000 friends on Facebook would help you (because that's the limit for a public profile), but the only way is to manually add friends. there is no service to buy.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back